"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Punk Sophmores

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
My High School is grades 10-12 what is with all the new squashmores damnit.... And they have all dressed punk what the hell? damn though some are hot hahahaha... Anyway what the hell do you do about sophmores that act all big and tough? Just push there asses outa the way?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
694
Reaction score
0
Age
43
If I see another "these kids think they're cool" post, I'll scream. Chances are, you're in the same boat as them. Live with it, and stop letting other people dictate how you act. Be a man.
 

IamtheRemedy

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2003
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
if they r such losers, y u worried about em??? sounds like u have no life
 
Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
Dude chill the f*ck out. I got a lot of "punk" sophmores at my school as well. Some of them are actually pretty cool, otherwise if they don't start sh*t with, don't worry about them. Or are you somehow jealous of them possibly having some sort of spotlight that you want.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
No its just some of them try to start ****!
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
i find that the only ppl that have ppl "starting sh!t" with them, have it coming in the first place

you should be able to look at someone, without saying anything to make them fvck off
 
Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
well, plainly and simple lay down the motherf*cking law man.

No restraints, abrasive, and serious message tellin em that you're not one to be pissed off man.

Don't be so weak.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Well i'm a senior now. So whenever some stupid underclassmen is in my way, i just walk through them, and i'm not a big guy either. Its just fun expressing my senority over them. If your a junior, then let them know who's boss, and make sure your class will support you if something should arise.
 

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
694
Reaction score
0
Age
43
"I'm a senior, and a whole 12 months older than you! Look at me, I'm superfly!" Dude, grow up. To you, the sophomore is an annoying kid. To me, you're annoying kid. To the guys out of college, I'm an annoying kid. Grow up, realize that you're not hot ****, and stop letting other people's actions control your life.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Dude I am hot sh!t:D, i don't care what other people think of me. I know I'm the best, and it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. :p
Plus i don't care what grade there in, if there an idiot and standing in a stupid spot, i'll walk through them.:eek:

What are you doing in this forum anyways college boy. :confused:
 

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2003
Messages
418
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Charleston, SC
Sometimes I feel that people post things just for the sake of posting.

What did you think people were going to tell you?

Here's what's up: quit worrying about other people. So there are some sophmores at your school that dress punk. So what? Isn't there something else you can be thinking about other than some 15 year old kid who wears stupid clothes?

If someone starts something with you laugh like he's insignificant and walk on by. If he actually does hit you then do what needs to be done.

Do you really need us to tell you that?
 
Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
182
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
WA
Jeeze Viccent, you really need to stop bein so damn negetive and starting these arguements.
 
Top