Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Punk Sophmores

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My High School is grades 10-12 what is with all the new squashmores damnit.... And they have all dressed punk what the hell? damn though some are hot hahahaha... Anyway what the hell do you do about sophmores that act all big and tough? Just push there asses outa the way?

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I see another "these kids think they're cool" post, I'll scream. Chances are, you're in the same boat as them. Live with it, and stop letting other people dictate how you act. Be a man.

IamtheRemedy

Don Juan
Reaction score
if they r such losers, y u worried about em??? sounds like u have no life

Reaction score
Dude chill the f*ck out. I got a lot of "punk" sophmores at my school as well. Some of them are actually pretty cool, otherwise if they don't start sh*t with, don't worry about them. Or are you somehow jealous of them possibly having some sort of spotlight that you want.

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No its just some of them try to start ****!

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i find that the only ppl that have ppl "starting sh!t" with them, have it coming in the first place

you should be able to look at someone, without saying anything to make them fvck off

Reaction score
well, plainly and simple lay down the motherf*cking law man.

No restraints, abrasive, and serious message tellin em that you're not one to be pissed off man.

Don't be so weak.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i'm a senior now. So whenever some stupid underclassmen is in my way, i just walk through them, and i'm not a big guy either. Its just fun expressing my senority over them. If your a junior, then let them know who's boss, and make sure your class will support you if something should arise.

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'm a senior, and a whole 12 months older than you! Look at me, I'm superfly!" Dude, grow up. To you, the sophomore is an annoying kid. To me, you're annoying kid. To the guys out of college, I'm an annoying kid. Grow up, realize that you're not hot ****, and stop letting other people's actions control your life.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I am hot sh!t:D, i don't care what other people think of me. I know I'm the best, and it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. :p
Plus i don't care what grade there in, if there an idiot and standing in a stupid spot, i'll walk through them.:eek:

What are you doing in this forum anyways college boy. :confused:

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes I feel that people post things just for the sake of posting.

What did you think people were going to tell you?

Here's what's up: quit worrying about other people. So there are some sophmores at your school that dress punk. So what? Isn't there something else you can be thinking about other than some 15 year old kid who wears stupid clothes?

If someone starts something with you laugh like he's insignificant and walk on by. If he actually does hit you then do what needs to be done.

Do you really need us to tell you that?

Reaction score
Jeeze Viccent, you really need to stop bein so damn negetive and starting these arguements.