Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Punishing her swiftly

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A bit more detail on what happened would be helpful? There is far too many variables to approach such a complex question.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friends, most of us know The Sixteen Commandments of Poon. For those who don't, here's the link: https://heartiste.wordpress.com/the-sixteen-commandments-of-poon/
My question is in the VI commandment, it is said that when she has displeased you, you've got to punish her swiftly. I want to know your experiences on how you guys punish her when she displeases you. Thanks.
I agree with Roober, need much more detail

Is it a serious offence that needs you to Punisher her by kicking her to the curb.

Or is it she has done something immature or annoying or stupid and you just want it to stop?

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First thread I saw coming on to ss

Title Made me lawl

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friends, most of us know The Sixteen Commandments of Poon. For those who don't, here's the link: https://heartiste.wordpress.com/the-sixteen-commandments-of-poon/
My question is in the VI commandment, it is said that when she has displeased you, you've got to punish her swiftly. I want to know your experiences on how you guys punish her when she displeases you. Thanks.
I cannot be bothered with ****ery. If she's done anything questionable, anything like crossing the line, lying, deceitful, shady, I next her.

Paradiddle

Don Juan
Reaction score
A bit more detail on what happened would be helpful? There is far too many variables to approach such a complex question.
I want to punish someone who has disappointed me. That's all. Not cheating or anything else. :)

Paradiddle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Roober, need much more detail

Is it a serious offence that needs you to Punisher her by kicking her to the curb.

Or is it she has done something immature or annoying or stupid and you just want it to stop?
The latter one, my friend.

Paradiddle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Become less available to text or talk.
Become less available for dates.
Start opening your eyes to other women and consider the possibilities. This is for your own mindset.

This isn't a one day deal. You do this subtly over a period of days or weeks.

Never ever tell her why you are doing this. Backfires and ruins the whole thing. If she is being a biatch, she will KNOW why you are doing it. She will correct her behavior, or you increase withdrawal of attention. If SHE brings up, why you haven't been available, simply say "Your behavior has me re-thinking us"
I don't want to react immediately. I want to punish her but subtly.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The latter one, my friend.
If its a serious offence that requires dumping then you just dump.

'My decision is final, i no longer want a relationship with you.' No talking about it, no negotating, and you walk.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate it's not about punishment. What the guys are trying to tell you is if it is serious you walk 0 fvcks given.

If it is serious and you want to hang around and punish her then that is just another form of you being overinvested and needy. That's an inner game problem.

If the offence is less serious then it's about behaviour modification not punishment. If it's about that then the problem is you haven't given us enough info to work with. If she's been disrespecting you out loud that's one problem if she's been sitting here fat ass on the couch eating Tim tams too much that's another problem.