"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Pulling Away

chronus

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
I know that this has been asked countless times before, but I never paid attention because it's never been a problem for me. My current girlfriend seems to be constantly pulling away from me whenever I make a move. I already know why she's so nervous(previous boyfriend, bad experience), and I am aware of the fact that she really likes me, but I can't seem to get in for a kiss. Just today we went and hung out at the park, where she constantly pulled back, then when I went to drop her off at her house, I went to put my arm around to just pull her in for the kiss, but she got out before I could.

I know everyone here's probably sick of answering questions like this, but I'd really appreciate it: how can I get her to stop?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Joined
Jul 22, 2003
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
you just really need to find a way to get her used to being close like that. maybe try holding her hand and stuff like that.
 

maosrdbf

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 16, 2003
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
I would just go up to her and say, "there is no point into us dating if you aren't going to kiss me - we might as well be friends".
 

Escalade

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
106
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
DeBary, Fl
How long have you guys been dating? Because if it hasn't been long then she's probably not comfortable yet because of the reason you stated.

Be patient, she'll come around.
 

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
Location
Utah
Originally posted by maosrdbf
I would just go up to her and say, "there is no point into us dating if you aren't going to kiss me - we might as well be friends".
if this goes on much longer, go with /\ that. however, i suggest you give it a couple more tries. i saw something in a post somewhere that might work: say, "i bet you're a good kisser." maybe that'll work.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

chronus

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Escalade
How long have you guys been dating? Because if it hasn't been long then she's probably not comfortable yet because of the reason you stated.

Be patient, she'll come around.
we've only gone on a few dates. she's nervous because her previous boyfriend was a total **** to her, so yeah. i'm sure i'll get it soon...
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Look at the n00bs go...just hold her and so she gets more comfortable with you. Once shes more comfortable with you she'll open up. Show her that youre not like her ex and that you'll treat her good.
 
Top