Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pug's 100 approach journal

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So Puggy, what happened to the last chick you were with?

You were ready to get married n' shit. What went wrong?

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll repost what I said form earlier in the journal

"Hey guys, I see what happens when you change jobs without internet access and leave a post to sit a few monthes lol...

You all are worshipping me like a god, not that trust me. i just was tired of living in fear and wanted to overcome that fear and met a very nice girl along the way.

I broke up with her 2 monthes ago cause of differences in opinions and the fact that she loves to start arguments all the time and I hate drama so I just canned it, I can't live with that negative crap all the time. I will be back out in the hunt again though very soon using my old approach and will update it on here each time I do, I would really jsut want to find a girl thats good looking and something long term truthfully my priorities right now are not for a fling or str I want long term.

I will be in the hunt very soon, thats for all of your supprt and criticisms, I find that people who do something are always criticised by people who don't or haven't cause of self image....so this criticism doesn't bother me one bit. Thanks again guys ill keep you updated as I starting approaching again."

Pugs

Well there ya go....thats the answer to your question

Pugs

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not exactly worshipping you like god (lol), but your thread I just read (or well at least a bit of it) gave me a lot of good ideas. I used to think to myself "omg, I think its impossible for me to even say HI to a stranger"..but then gave the BC a second try and well..on the second day I finally got a "hello" out..I've been doing Hi's pretty much any day for the last 4 weeks (ok I skipped some and there was this point where I had to take a break and lost my momentum) and even though I've only said hi to one good looking girl until now (all in all I have 41 his now) and still can't get myself to say hi to anybody that comes my way (I think I usually can without problems when somebody gives me EC, but if not I cant) I REALLY feel like I have to move on...and well I'ma keep trying to say Hi / Hello or good morning to somebody...and will actually focus on saying a couple of His to well actually chicks because so far Ive mostly said it to senior citizens or people in their 30s/40s who were headed to work or something, but I REALLY feel like I have to start approaching and making convos already (though not exactly cold approaches).

Anyways, I had thought about going to the library for starting convos, but then thought to myself "nahh..not really" for some strange reason. but now I read your thread and well I have to say the library (and bookstores in general..hadnt thought of that one yet) seem to be the perfect environment for doing approaches. I can go there, think of some books that might interest me and ask the girl what books she's reading or looking for blabla u get the drift.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pugs, you inspired all of us. I think I'm shooting for meeting 100 new women next month!

Thanks guy. I'll let you know how it goes!

Sloopy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man - I just read this thread and it was ridiculous.

Pugs had some good stuff to share with us but what was really interesting was all these pseudo-DJs getting on the offensive (or maybe it was really the defensive) about his personal opinions. Reading this thread was like watching the emotional last few minutes of a great football game. Everyone is rooting for this or that, yelling at the coach to stop being such a moron and do what THEY would do. The thing is - they're not the fvcking coach! Glad to know you guys put so much devotion into Pugsly but seriously - this is just absurd. It's not your game - it's his. There is a difference between following advice that works for you and following advice that totally clashes with your morals and philosophies.

And Pugsly - it's good to know you did what you had to do. I'm glad you didn't have a problem telling all the naysayers to fvck off. I'm glad you didn't take all the stuff on this site as scripture and weren't afraid to do your own thing. I'm glad you weren't compromising your own integrity by going out and approaching women while you had a what you felt was a fantastic one waiting for you at home. You'll probably never see this post but, for what it's worth, ya' did good.

Salut,

~Sloopy

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I still got that magic touch!

:woo:

Hey guys I got a field update, I still got that magic touch.....heres the story

I went over the a local bank to finish up opening a checking acct, the manager put me in touch with a chick who was the teller to finish up the transaction....this girl is very cute, very shy coy smile, she's about 5'7-5'8 slender, and got curly auburn hair....

We were just having chit chat about where she was from, she going to school laughing a bit about it, she was very nice.....but there was something about this girl (and you all know the feeling i'm talking about) There was something about this girl that was different, something about her that was different and intriguing that drew me back to her, but I couldn't quite put a finger on what it was...it's a weird feeling...

Anyway I got done talking with her and left the bank then I was like "you idiot you should have gotten her number..."

after kicking myself for that, I went back to the bank today to "make a deposit" cough cough..

Got up to her counter and there was a young guy like 18 in the next booth over listening.....we just had some small talk she was smiling a bit......She remembered me by first name which is really cool and a good sign...

after the small talk right before leaving and finishing up the transaction heres how the convo went (now mind you I had considerable rapport with her, this contact I found works awesome if you have rapport with them already instead of cold turkey

Me: You mind if I ask you a question?

Her: Sure

Me: Are you single?

Her: *Starts blushing* Yeeessss, in a soft very shy kinda way

Me: Thats cool, well how about this why don't you give me your number and when I get a chance maybe I'll give you a call and we can go grab a cup of coffee sometime....

Her: sure

Gave her my card, she gave me her home number, said she had a cell number but her Alltel service hasn't been picking up anything lately and the signal sucks......

We chatted for another minute or so she was still blushing and smiling

Then I concluded and said it was good chatting with ya maybe when i get a chance i'll call ya..

Her: Ok Chris (she used my name again) and walked off

Man it was a rush even though I was rusty....man guys before I brought up business I was soo nervous and shaking soo bad the wrting on the deposit slip looked like chicken scratch! LOL pathetic but funny, I couldn't write straight.....

The good thing is I still go the touch, the contact still works and I found out it comes across, from several girl I have asked "how would this come across from a guy,

and they said that building rapport then springing on her "Are you single" Comes across as being very respectable and proper an considerate of the woman, instead of assuming she is and being forceful....this approach is awesome for girls who are quieter so you don't scare them by being to forcefull.....they all said that it would show them that I have respect for them and very proper and chivalrous....Which fits with the type of woman I am looking for and the professional image I project....and with rapport it flows and works awesome...

All the bs naysayers saying that the approach doesn't work need a checkup from the neck up!

jwhite17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pugs,
You are doing something most guys will never do in their lifetime: approaching random girls and getting their numbers. That is why this journal gets so much attention, both positive and negative.

You are posting real world results, what are they doing? Arguing with you over the internet because you said the wrong thing.

Forget about anyone who tells you to NOT do what YOU want, and instead, FOLLOW WHAT THEY WANT.

Who wants to be a puppet anyways???

This is your life. If you find something that works for you, keep doing it. How do I know this? Because I went through a similar metamorphesis.

And it has nothing to do with the line "Are you single." All that line is for is to weed out girls I don't want.

Keep up the great work.

Inc. ©

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was definatley funny the whole night, though when the pure ****y stuff came out her reaction wasn't as desired(not bad just different from her playfullness with the funny) Like I said "You know your lucky..." Her: Why? Me: "Cause you get to have a cup of coffee with a handsome bloke like myself"....................Her reaction wasn't negative or bad just got me insecure about saying anymore ****y one liners like that.......we had awesome convo over coffee, I did mostly listening and several times she said something to the effect of "So tell me about something about....? (yourself , your family) I see this as a good thing cause I was remaining mysterious as well as being a good listener...... but I need you all's input to tell me if this is good or not......
This is from page 8...are you British (you said "bloke")...I thought you were from North Carolina?

librito

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I gave this post a bump just so the new guys could read it and learn something from it.
I remember that during this time we loved pugs as a real god for having the courage to do what he did.

AudiTy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read the 1st and last post by Pugsley just to see the transformation, seems like you're on ya way Pugz.

Don't stop at the top!

-AudiTy =o

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
Bump, because this is an inspiring post, and because...

I was just perusing another forum online, and ran into the man himself! I didn't realize it was the same person until I did a search here for the username, and it turned out to be the legend himself.

Yes, he's still alive and well, contrary to popular belief, and this thread is still inspiring despite the haters.

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is NOT inspiring, it is GAY.

Cliff Notes for this thread:

This guy approached like 10 girls on the first 3 pages of this thread, the rest is pointless fighting!

Pugs was a tool, we tried to give him feedback and he was an ass about it. He approached 10 girls and got one girl to go out with him. After that he was considering her as MARRIAGE MATERIAL and she dumped his ass.

I don't understand why AFCs line up to worship him. This thread is not full of approaches, it's filled with fighting and AFC drivel.

GAY GAY GAY

CLOSE THIS THREAD!

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
^Ever onward, I don't mean to add to the arguments at all. I found the first few posts and approaches inspiring.

I am curious, if you think it was such a "GAY" thread, why then did you bump it on 4/2/06?

Ever onward said:

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bumped it as a joke.

Anyway, I will agree that it was initially inspirational. Pugs was out doing approaches. I had no problem with his direct method as he was putting himself out there. If you look back, I was one of the guys encouraging him.

What I don't like about the thread:

-Pugs was rude. We were trying to give him our feedback. I mean come on, why post on a message board if you don't want input form others?

-Pugs stopped approaching after a only few approaches and developed serious oneitis. That's understandable, as I've had bad cases myself. But he (and others) kept this thread going LONG after it was useful with argument.

-Every few months, someone comes along and makes Pugs out to be a hero. Trust me there are far better posts on approaching - by such guys as 2nd tour and Jwhite. These posts are in the Bible, check em out if you haven't seen em.

Anyway, sorry if my last post came off as being directed towards you. I'm done posting in this thread. If you like it, enjoy.

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL I was on the PC today and said....hmmm I remember the days of Sosuave....and DJing all the time....weird how I forgot this site for a half a decade almost!

Flash forward 4 years...I am about to propose to a fantastically wonderful girl whom I have been dating for 14 months...she is great and brings out the best in me....

You all may still be wondering...do I still have what it takes? Of course....to be honest looking back at it all that time i spent on Sosuave and making this thread were a turning point in my life...why didn't I finish out all 100? Because my fear was gone....I did the 100 to get rid of my fear and after 15 it was gone...no need to continues I accomplished what I set out to do....

Flash forward today I can talk to anyone I want and I dont have th slightest apprehension doing it....fear? not a lick....and I think it was this time making this journal that solidified my confidence in myself and shaped who I am and who I have become today....

it is my hope that this thread can help and inspire others...remember action cures fear! When you take action fear gets smaller and smaller and eventually it is non existent.....take action and overcome your fears guys! This could be a huge turning point in your life like it was mine..

-Pugs