Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pug's 100 approach journal

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you learn more about a person the longer you are with them, arguing is something that I cannot live with. period, i hate it. so yes I did do that, she was excellent everything but that, I regret doing it for all her good qualitiesbut that one bad qaulity was a deal breaker. I can't live with that in any women no matter how perfect she might be in other areas.

Pugs

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pugsley_f5
eh......as she said man Im a mystery to her......just cause she talks about her feelings isnt a bad thing at all...its one thing to talk about negative feelings and griping, but im not gonna be like when she says "I think you are an amazing man and im in love with you" Im not gonna stop her midstream and say "Waitup ho, what do I look like some emotional tampon or something, I don't wanna hear it" LOL not very practical and that could very well change her feelings about you in a heartbeat.....its one thing if she talks about her feelings about you...it's another thing if she dumps all her negative garbage of the day on you thats when you put the HO! SIGN up.....

If she wants to talk about how she feels about me then go ahead all you want only positive can come out of that as long as I dont get mushy back with her and act like she just did or listen to her negative emotions and problems for the day.....thats AFC.

Pugs
Pugley, have you taken down panties yet? If you havent, I'm afraid my friend, that you are in the dreaded and hated "LJBF" zone, and will eventually have to hear about a great guy she's really dating.

escobar04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow

give me props for reading the whole 18 pages in like an hour

EngReading 300 yo!

..but anyways, Pugs' the man and I'ma follow his footsteps

the haters will hate but you're a hero to me.

Davie101

Reaction score
Phew!! 19 pages of pure entertainment. Note to self: always have plan B.

flyinshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, it WAS a great thread, but now it's time to let it go. If you really love it, copy-paste all its contents into a word file and store it safely onto your computer for future reference.

When Pugsley decides to post an update, he will do that without your help. He is a grown up.

What's better than this?
Real life ?:)

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ARGH!

This thread is going NOWHERE. FAST. Can a mod please close this thread and put it out of it's misery.

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys Im the tird that won't flush!!!

Hey fellas it's Pugsley I just wanted to drop you a line since my thread was closed , I have just been chillin guys not looking for a chick too hard just passively when I see a good one talk to her.........It's kinda cool, when I overcame that HUGE fear after a few months of not approaching the fear comes back of course but much much less and it's much more bearable.........It's kinda like the same effect of "Heck if I was able to do this before I can sure as hell do it now"

Doing that 100 approache journal, helped me to do the hardest thing fear wise that i could have ever done and that has stretched me as a person caus no other approaches or anything for that matter has scared me that much and nothing since then has been as severe.......I think i may go do a few a couple of my old approches now to se if I still got the steel nutz in me and give me a confidence boost.....but as a whole the experience was awesome and overcoming that HUGE fear by hitting myself with the scariest way to do something has helped me overcome many other fears.....I might do a few of my old approaches and post about to see if this rusty old geezer still has the magic.......it was good seeing what you guys have been up to and that my journal did help some people out there stretch themselves beyond their limits

BUT MAN THE CONFIDENCE IT TOOK TO DO THAT FELT SOO GOOD I FELT UNSTOPPABLE!!! WHETHER i GOT SUCCESS OR NOT KNOWING i OVERCAME THAT FEAR MADE ME FEEL LIKE MAN!!!!

i'LL KEEP YOU GUYS POSTED.

Pugsley

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
hey, i just wanted to say that your approach journal was really a big help to me...i also did one and got over my fears, although it took me a couple more approaches.

also, it's true, you'll get rusty if you don't approach in a while, i second that. but it's not bad because you can shake it off pretty easily

have fun

btw, wtf is up with the title of the thread?