Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pug's 100 approach journal

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL wow I come back to this old thread to find this war break out...he guys thanks for all the props...but i'm 26....getting rather old...(I know I know) but there comes a point where someone doesn't want to play games anymore and there are more things that matter than how many girls your can sleep with and how much you can get laid in a week....sorry man but thats not very fufilling after a while...actually its much akin to a drug....over time it takes more and more of it to get the same high or effect....

Not a game I want to play....and ultimately...this whole thread and the steps I took was about overcoming the fear of talking to women....which it took me about a month of concentrated effort to do....YEAH! I accomplished my goal and it gave me confidence in alot of other areas of my life...knowing that with most guys women is a huge fear and once thats tackled other fears don't seem as intimidating...

Thanks guys for all the props!

intel200

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good work Pugs. I just looked at this thread and read thru the whole thing. Funny that I was like "noooooooooo" when you decided to settle with that one girl. Inspiration non the less. Congrats on getting engaged