Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Puerto Rican Lover

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
8
Location
Germany
WTF?

You been taken over by aliens or what?

I liked the old PRL better.

This kinder, gentler PRL has got to go....

Did you suffer a knock on the head or what?

If the hoes got to you, let me know. I will send some of my soldiers to rescue you.

Dietzcoi
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
What post(s) are you referring to???? Are you talking about my "I don't have a date tonight" thread - that was temporary insanity. I was at the end of my rope litrerally and figuratively speaking!
 
Last edited:

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
8
Location
Germany
OK, just don't convert to the Oprah way of life...

We need your anti-hoe message to remind us what is real and what is garbage...

Dietzcoi
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Yeah- I have my wits about myself yet that I can smell a ho before she opens her mouth. Check out 'markhammond''s thread called 'puerto rican chick' - and my last 10 posts since yesterday- there are so many ho scenarios on this website that I'm thinking about hiring an assistant to help me rip on these don juan's hos scenarios!
 
Top