"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Public Display of Affection

bman

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2002
Messages
442
Reaction score
1
How do you stop girls that try PDA on you all the time. I'm good at not letting girls hold hands, but last night on my date i went to play pool and this girl kept trying to hug and kiss me. Whats the best way to take care of it?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
602
Reaction score
0
you act like it's some kind of problem? what is wrong with it? if she is trying to be affectionate i would let her. at least a little bit. i'm not saying make out with her all night, just don't be a stiff.
 
Joined
Oct 25, 2003
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Location
Where ever the ho's are.
bman,

I feel you the reason I hate PDA because it fvcks my game up.


The things I don't do is- kiss, hold hands none of that stuff.

Things I do I will grab them by the hips and I feel on their ass. But not any PDA that shows I am "with" that person. ;)


But if your in a commited relationship I would have no problem showing any kind of PDA.
 

bman

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2002
Messages
442
Reaction score
1
thats the problem this was only my second date with this girl. its not that im worried about it ****ing my game up, it just gets on my nerves.
 
Top