Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

PUA outs himself on Instagram and women lose their ****.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
I’ve only skimmed this thread, but I would say that learning techniques is at its core the de-feminization of men.

Men in our society have been taught to be too forthcoming or giving with women. These techniques generally all seem to help a man to back off, to avoid telegraphing that he’s “all in”, which thereby makes him mysterious and a challenge. It also conveys self-respect.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2019
Messages
292
Reaction score
477
Age
53
I am soon to be divorced, so I haven't really been in the dating market for 7 years, having said that I playfully tease but I never neg. The difference is that the neg is a way to try and lower the girls value and if she is really hot it won't affect her therefore the neg comes from weakness. Playfull teasing lets her know that you are interested but not in a weak way, it shows your high value in a fun way instead of an insecure way. Honestly I remember reading the game and thinking to myself that if I had to remember to do all that crap I would have never gotten laid.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
A lot of these are just forms of teasing, and if you tease flirtatiously and a girl likes it, it's not like she's going to say "you're just doing this to get me to validate myself to you." I don't think it's the methods they dislike so much as hearing them explained to them or anyone.
I find that the best way to tease is when I say something insulting and it's obvious I'm joking and often mean the opposite. What this guy is doing is kinda backwards, he says something that's halfway nice but really is just insulting.

He's doing it wrong and he doesn't get how it actually works, like every PUA before him.
 
Top