Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

PUA outs himself on Instagram and women lose their ****.

A

AJ84

Just because a guy wants to be good with women, that doesn't make him a bad person. But I suppose what women are really wanting to avoid is being used for sex, manipulated, and pumped and dumped. But if a girl is just out for a one night stand herself, she probably doesn't care, and a lot of guys are specifically seeking those kind of women. Most guys would like to meet a decent women for a relationship, I suspect - maybe not most of the guys here.

AJ, it seems to me most "game" that is taught seems to be ways to send a message to a girl that he doesn't really like her that much, or find her that attractive or valuable. I bet 90% of PUA tactics are related to that idea in some way or another. Obviously it's not appealing to be overeager, or desperate. But as a female, do you think most women are looking for guys who "aren't that into them"? I'd be curious to hear your thoughts.
I don’t think most women are looking for men who aren’t into them. I honestly don’t know any woman in my social sphere who is drawn to a man who sees her as not that attractive or little value. I don’t know who that works on, but it must work on some women I guess?

I think that many men and woman want people who are into them, attracted, see value and are willing to invest, but some of those men and women want that even if they themselves don’t want to invest. The woman who wants the male orbiter, the man who wants the plate - each will complain when that orbitor or plate doesn’t show some kind of loyalty or connection to them when they don’t have any intention of reciprocating it anyway.

I think for men who don’t want to invest there are women out there who are like minded, but it’s rare for both to let the ego go and say, ok, let’s hook up and do our thing but no expectation from either side of any exclusivity or investment. Men who want the FWB but doesn’t want her to be FWB with other guys and women who want the FWB doesn’t want him with other girls either.

There are exceptions of course but generally speaking, it seems that some men and women want the girlfriend/ boyfriend experience in situations where they actually provide zero incentive for someone to be their girlfriend or boyfriend. Like taking but not giving, but expecting the other person to continue to give and not seeing the hypocrisy in that.

Then there are people who are genuinely looking for a relationship with a decent person who isn’t going to rip their heart out and eat it lol. I am someone who prefers relationships and I see that a few men here are the same. I’m not against casual dating but I do think it’s strange when casual daters expect stuff that really only works in committed relationships.

A

AJ84

This is just my opinion, but generally I think women are worse at applying what they've learned than are men. I think it's because they prefer the roller coaster, and having something to chat about with their girl friends. It tapers off with age, but they're much more drawn in by mixed signals and mystery than by Mr. Nice Guy. Whereas most guys look for the path of least resistance through whatever "game" they are employing.
I don’t agree that women are worse at applying what they learn but they aren’t better at it then men. I think both genders apply blinders and ignore red flags. I’ve done it, I’ve seen it done. And I see it being done right on this site.

There are countless threads here on men who walk into situations that they know are going to blow up and they post about what to do anyway. Quotes like, “I know I came off as beta, but...” so they know, but they did it anyway. Then someone will reply, “Dude you have been on this site for three years have you learned nothing??”

For women it’s like telling her, “he’s using you, then pointing out all the red flags that confirm that, then listen to her hamster away each point, only to be crying about it weeks later when reality slaps her in the face.

As for the drama and roller coaster, I also think that young men can be dramatic and into the roller coaster. I’m thinking back to my college days.

I think the whole drama thing is common for young people transitioning into adulthood where they are out of their parents homes and have to learn to regulate stuff on their own.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think PUA teaching is something that can be considered unwritten rules , everyone do them (even women ) but nobody talk about them ,

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women are complete trash. This guy is getting his foot into “game” which is good and girls are just mad that people are catching on. People don’t like hearing the truth but it is what it is
Its this way for a reason. Man needs to be punished for being stupid and taking them lightly.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t think most women are looking for men who aren’t into them. I honestly don’t know any woman in my social sphere who is drawn to a man who sees her as not that attractive or little value. I don’t know who that works on, but it must work on some women I guess?
It's based in ideas from psychology - you want what you can't have, make her work for you, be a challenge, make her insecure and want to qualify herself to you, appear to have such abundance that she is nothing special, which demonstrates high value - that sort of thing.

It's just always fascinated that these kind of "takeaways" that are basically saying "I'm not that into you" are so much of a huge focus of PUA tactics, there must be some meaning to it. The message is that women want guys that aren't that into them, and that the Nice Guys who love and appreciate them more are cast aside as weak and boring. I guess it's a matter of degree.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Hotter girls are turning 18 everyday.
But, like I said, many if not most women are already aware of this and there are countless blogs and subreddits where women write about how to look for red flags and dump guys who treat them bad.
Ayyyy! I just happen to watch recently an amazing video about 'how to spot women with advanced game'

Basically, TL;DR and the gist of it, younger women 19-20-21 don't yet realize what they have, it's older women, 27 and up that they begin to realize that they have the power of v*gina. Thus female game, the power of vag, you give me ______ I maybe be give you vag.

Entire female game is crap basically, because it is trade of diminished resources (older vag) for beta male attention. Who wants a 39 year old single mother with two kids? Anyone? Anyone? It's like looking for a guy to merry in a gay bar. They want an exciting male in their lives who will knock their socks off, instead they settle for a beta to whom they have low interest. That kind of match is truly made to last.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ayyyy! I just happen to watch recently an amazing video about 'how to spot women with advanced game'

Basically, TL;DR and the gist of it, younger women 19-20-21 don't yet realize what they have, it's older women, 27 and up that they begin to realize that they have the power of v*gina. Thus female game, the power of vag, you give me ______ I maybe be give you vag.

Entire female game is crap basically, because it is trade of diminished resources (older vag) for beta male attention. Who wants a 39 year old single mother with two kids? Anyone? Anyone? It's like looking for a guy to merry in a gay bar. They want an exciting male in their lives who will knock their socks off, instead they settle for a beta to whom they have low interest. That kind of match is truly made to last.
I don't think that's true. Most women realize the power of their pu$$y by the time they're in their teens. By 20, they're already used to their immense privilege.

A

AJ84

It's based in ideas from psychology - you want what you can't have, make her work for you, be a challenge, make her insecure and want to qualify herself to you, appear to have such abundance that she is nothing special, which demonstrates high value - that sort of thing.

It's just always fascinated that these kind of "takeaways" that are basically saying "I'm not that into you" are so much of a huge focus of PUA tactics, there must be some meaning to it. The message is that women want guys that aren't that into them, and that the Nice Guys who love and appreciate them more are cast aside as weak and boring. I guess it's a matter of degree.
That’s the message that certainly seems to be taught. I agree there’s varying degrees and it seems to be based on the premise that men shouldn’t put women on a pedestal, that they should make her earn his emotional investment. And I agree with that totally.

How that’s communicated to her is another thing lol.

Will he make her feel like she’s just one of many, he can always do better, and he doesn’t care if she’s around or not, she’s just filler (pun intended lol). Will he make her feel that he likes her and is interested in her, but he doesn’t need her to fulfil his life. That’s a different vibe.

A

AJ84

I don't think that's true. Most women realize the power of their pu$$y by the time they're in their teens. By 20, they're already used to their immense privilege.
Yeah women in that age range know. They make up a significant portion of Instagram accounts and sugar babies are primarily college age girls so they know.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
First rule of fight club...

This guy's an idiot. The reason women get their panties in a bundle when they hear this stuff is that no female wants the mechanics of seduction explained to her.
He’s the a##hole who explains a joke to someone.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s the message that certainly seems to be taught. I agree there’s varying degrees and it seems to be based on the premise that men shouldn’t put women on a pedestal, that they should make her earn his emotional investment. And I agree with that totally.
Yeah, it's just that there is such an emphasis on it. There's an article here that basically says if you refuse to buy a girl a drink, then she'll think you're hot because you "passed her compliance test" or whatever.

Someone here said that the reason there is so much emphasis on the takeaways is because the vast majority of men supplicate to women and put them on a pedestal. That may be true (maybe), but certainly not every guy does.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women invented it. All pua tactics came from women. Women neg you to knock you down a few notches. Especially if you come across as too dominant. You'll make them feel insecure, so they resort to tactics like false takeaways to fvck with your ego to get you to chase.
The irony is that men enjoy women who are very into them. I'd argue that the more high interest the girl, the better the guy likes her.
It's women who seem to have the issues with guys liking them too much.
Mind you, no one wants to be stalked, but that's a very extreme example.

A

AJ84

Yeah, it's just that there is such an emphasis on it. There's an article here that basically says if you refuse to buy a girl a drink, then she'll think you're hot because you "passed her compliance test" or whatever.

Someone here said that the reason there is so much emphasis on the takeaways is because the vast majority of men supplicate to women and put them on a pedestal. That may be true (maybe), but certainly not every guy does.
Wow. That’s hilarious :) “How did your date go Susan? Great, at first I was feeling so so about him, but then when he refused to buy me a drink, I climaxed in my seat. He passed my compliance test. He’s the one.”

There are some tests for sure but the average girl doesn’t approach dating like a chess game.

I don’t think every guy puts girls on a pedestal either. Guys who don’t think with their penis’s tend to fair better it seems?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
being the dominant male of the tribe makes women insecure and attracted at the same time. So you get ioi's by form of defense mechanisms like negs and takeaways. It was all amusing to me. I knew they were just being insecure
That would imply that guys who use negs as tactics are insecure also, does it not? I can see that, it would be like they think they have to "trick" a girl into liking them, and that their real selves aren't enough on their own.

I think the idea of negs originally come from "natural" guys who simply are busting on and teasing girls, just by treating them about the same as they treat their guy friends. Or as a more evolved version of dipping the curls into the inkwell.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A neg can be a form of a compliment but the real intent is to knock people down.
A lot of people see it that way. But Mystery said that the purpose of a neg was to "disqualify himself as a suitor". In other words, he wanted the girl to think he wasn't hitting on her, he wasn't interested in her. That way, she let her b!tch shields down, which gave him time to run his "game" on her, DHVing and whatnot.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of people see it that way. But Mystery said that the purpose of a neg was to "disqualify himself as a suitor". In other words, he wanted the girl to think he wasn't hitting on her, he wasn't interested in her. That way, she let her b!tch shields down, which gave him time to run his "game" on her, DHVing and whatnot.
Negs also show your not fearful and shes not over you.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have this weird enounter in the supermarket last night. these two girls were yapping in front of the vegetable aisle so I wait until they finished. to try and get my coleslaw. this very short chick turns the wrong way to walk off and just about bumps into me. Gives me a very aggro spray about how big guys shouldn't sneak up behind shorties. I could see she expected me to grovel. I smirked said I don't need to sneak up and walked off. Chick followed me trying to explain herself. Even angry feminists have this programming. Nothing wrong with pushing a few buttons to get it wet as long as you don't let that become your life. News flash chicks don't bond until fuct. So sorting process aka plating happens after that.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One reason why women don't like guys who are too into them is because a man being too gaga over women is a sign of weakness and dependency. And we all know men cannot be weak, we have to be strong. A woman can be highly into a guy and it's not repulsive because femininity allows women to be weak or dependent, it doesn't affect their attractiveness.