"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

PUA outs himself on Instagram and women lose their ****.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,953
I don’t think most women are looking for men who aren’t into them. I honestly don’t know any woman in my social sphere who is drawn to a man who sees her as not that attractive or little value. I don’t know who that works on, but it must work on some women I guess?
It's based in ideas from psychology - you want what you can't have, make her work for you, be a challenge, make her insecure and want to qualify herself to you, appear to have such abundance that she is nothing special, which demonstrates high value - that sort of thing.

It's just always fascinated that these kind of "takeaways" that are basically saying "I'm not that into you" are so much of a huge focus of PUA tactics, there must be some meaning to it. The message is that women want guys that aren't that into them, and that the Nice Guys who love and appreciate them more are cast aside as weak and boring. I guess it's a matter of degree.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Hotter girls are turning 18 everyday.
But, like I said, many if not most women are already aware of this and there are countless blogs and subreddits where women write about how to look for red flags and dump guys who treat them bad.
Ayyyy! I just happen to watch recently an amazing video about 'how to spot women with advanced game'

Basically, TL;DR and the gist of it, younger women 19-20-21 don't yet realize what they have, it's older women, 27 and up that they begin to realize that they have the power of v*gina. Thus female game, the power of vag, you give me ______ I maybe be give you vag.


Entire female game is crap basically, because it is trade of diminished resources (older vag) for beta male attention. Who wants a 39 year old single mother with two kids? Anyone? Anyone? It's like looking for a guy to merry in a gay bar. They want an exciting male in their lives who will knock their socks off, instead they settle for a beta to whom they have low interest. That kind of match is truly made to last.
 

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2014
Messages
3,621
Reaction score
2,624
Ayyyy! I just happen to watch recently an amazing video about 'how to spot women with advanced game'

Basically, TL;DR and the gist of it, younger women 19-20-21 don't yet realize what they have, it's older women, 27 and up that they begin to realize that they have the power of v*gina. Thus female game, the power of vag, you give me ______ I maybe be give you vag.


Entire female game is crap basically, because it is trade of diminished resources (older vag) for beta male attention. Who wants a 39 year old single mother with two kids? Anyone? Anyone? It's like looking for a guy to merry in a gay bar. They want an exciting male in their lives who will knock their socks off, instead they settle for a beta to whom they have low interest. That kind of match is truly made to last.
I don't think that's true. Most women realize the power of their pu$$y by the time they're in their teens. By 20, they're already used to their immense privilege.
 
A

AJ84

Guest
It's based in ideas from psychology - you want what you can't have, make her work for you, be a challenge, make her insecure and want to qualify herself to you, appear to have such abundance that she is nothing special, which demonstrates high value - that sort of thing.

It's just always fascinated that these kind of "takeaways" that are basically saying "I'm not that into you" are so much of a huge focus of PUA tactics, there must be some meaning to it. The message is that women want guys that aren't that into them, and that the Nice Guys who love and appreciate them more are cast aside as weak and boring. I guess it's a matter of degree.
That’s the message that certainly seems to be taught. I agree there’s varying degrees and it seems to be based on the premise that men shouldn’t put women on a pedestal, that they should make her earn his emotional investment. And I agree with that totally.

How that’s communicated to her is another thing lol.

Will he make her feel like she’s just one of many, he can always do better, and he doesn’t care if she’s around or not, she’s just filler (pun intended lol). Will he make her feel that he likes her and is interested in her, but he doesn’t need her to fulfil his life. That’s a different vibe.
 
A

AJ84

Guest
I don't think that's true. Most women realize the power of their pu$$y by the time they're in their teens. By 20, they're already used to their immense privilege.
Yeah women in that age range know. They make up a significant portion of Instagram accounts and sugar babies are primarily college age girls so they know.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
2,734
Reaction score
481
Location
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
First rule of fight club...

This guy's an idiot. The reason women get their panties in a bundle when they hear this stuff is that no female wants the mechanics of seduction explained to her.
He’s the a##hole who explains a joke to someone.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,953
That’s the message that certainly seems to be taught. I agree there’s varying degrees and it seems to be based on the premise that men shouldn’t put women on a pedestal, that they should make her earn his emotional investment. And I agree with that totally.
Yeah, it's just that there is such an emphasis on it. There's an article here that basically says if you refuse to buy a girl a drink, then she'll think you're hot because you "passed her compliance test" or whatever.

Someone here said that the reason there is so much emphasis on the takeaways is because the vast majority of men supplicate to women and put them on a pedestal. That may be true (maybe), but certainly not every guy does.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,953
Women invented it. All pua tactics came from women. Women neg you to knock you down a few notches. Especially if you come across as too dominant. You'll make them feel insecure, so they resort to tactics like false takeaways to fvck with your ego to get you to chase.
The irony is that men enjoy women who are very into them. I'd argue that the more high interest the girl, the better the guy likes her.
It's women who seem to have the issues with guys liking them too much.
Mind you, no one wants to be stalked, but that's a very extreme example.
 
A

AJ84

Guest
Yeah, it's just that there is such an emphasis on it. There's an article here that basically says if you refuse to buy a girl a drink, then she'll think you're hot because you "passed her compliance test" or whatever.

Someone here said that the reason there is so much emphasis on the takeaways is because the vast majority of men supplicate to women and put them on a pedestal. That may be true (maybe), but certainly not every guy does.
Wow. That’s hilarious :) “How did your date go Susan? Great, at first I was feeling so so about him, but then when he refused to buy me a drink, I climaxed in my seat. He passed my compliance test. He’s the one.”

There are some tests for sure but the average girl doesn’t approach dating like a chess game.

I don’t think every guy puts girls on a pedestal either. Guys who don’t think with their penis’s tend to fair better it seems?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,953
being the dominant male of the tribe makes women insecure and attracted at the same time. So you get ioi's by form of defense mechanisms like negs and takeaways. It was all amusing to me. I knew they were just being insecure
That would imply that guys who use negs as tactics are insecure also, does it not? I can see that, it would be like they think they have to "trick" a girl into liking them, and that their real selves aren't enough on their own.

I think the idea of negs originally come from "natural" guys who simply are busting on and teasing girls, just by treating them about the same as they treat their guy friends. Or as a more evolved version of dipping the curls into the inkwell.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,953
A neg can be a form of a compliment but the real intent is to knock people down.
A lot of people see it that way. But Mystery said that the purpose of a neg was to "disqualify himself as a suitor". In other words, he wanted the girl to think he wasn't hitting on her, he wasn't interested in her. That way, she let her b!tch shields down, which gave him time to run his "game" on her, DHVing and whatnot.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
A lot of people see it that way. But Mystery said that the purpose of a neg was to "disqualify himself as a suitor". In other words, he wanted the girl to think he wasn't hitting on her, he wasn't interested in her. That way, she let her b!tch shields down, which gave him time to run his "game" on her, DHVing and whatnot.
Negs also show your not fearful and shes not over you.
 

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
I have this weird enounter in the supermarket last night. these two girls were yapping in front of the vegetable aisle so I wait until they finished. to try and get my coleslaw. this very short chick turns the wrong way to walk off and just about bumps into me. Gives me a very aggro spray about how big guys shouldn't sneak up behind shorties. I could see she expected me to grovel. I smirked said I don't need to sneak up and walked off. Chick followed me trying to explain herself. Even angry feminists have this programming. Nothing wrong with pushing a few buttons to get it wet as long as you don't let that become your life. News flash chicks don't bond until fuct. So sorting process aka plating happens after that.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,953
One reason why women don't like guys who are too into them is because a man being too gaga over women is a sign of weakness and dependency. And we all know men cannot be weak, we have to be strong. A woman can be highly into a guy and it's not repulsive because femininity allows women to be weak or dependent, it doesn't affect their attractiveness.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
One reason why women don't like guys who are too into them is because a man being too gaga over women is a sign of weakness and dependency. And we all know men cannot be weak, we have to be strong. A woman can be highly into a guy and it's not repulsive because femininity allows women to be weak or dependent, it doesn't affect their attractiveness.
When you treat someone like they are over you they will look down.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,953

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
5,299
Reaction score
4,338
One reason why women don't like guys who are too into them is because a man being too gaga over women is a sign of weakness and dependency. And we all know men cannot be weak, we have to be strong. A woman can be highly into a guy and it's not repulsive because femininity allows women to be weak or dependent, it doesn't affect their attractiveness.
It’s simple actually.

What’s already conquered is rarely appreciated. This goes for women too. The forbidden fruit, the unattainable, the guy who can never be gotten—that’s the guy they ALL want. (But this is not the guy they marry.)

It’s not rocket science. Just nature. And I respect Nature and Nature respects me in return ;)
 

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
That would imply that guys who use negs as tactics are insecure also, does it not? I can see that, it would be like they think they have to "trick" a girl into liking them, and that their real selves aren't enough on their own.

I think the idea of negs originally come from "natural" guys who simply are busting on and teasing girls, just by treating them about the same as they treat their guy friends. Or as a more evolved version of dipping the curls into the inkwell.
If you're so secure being yourself you won't knows what negs is.. Using negs means ure absurdly insecured.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top