Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

PUA outs himself on Instagram and women lose their ****.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One reason why women don't like guys who are too into them is because a man being too gaga over women is a sign of weakness and dependency. And we all know men cannot be weak, we have to be strong. A woman can be highly into a guy and it's not repulsive because femininity allows women to be weak or dependent, it doesn't affect their attractiveness.
When you treat someone like they are over you they will look down.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One reason why women don't like guys who are too into them is because a man being too gaga over women is a sign of weakness and dependency. And we all know men cannot be weak, we have to be strong. A woman can be highly into a guy and it's not repulsive because femininity allows women to be weak or dependent, it doesn't affect their attractiveness.
It’s simple actually.

What’s already conquered is rarely appreciated. This goes for women too. The forbidden fruit, the unattainable, the guy who can never be gotten—that’s the guy they ALL want. (But this is not the guy they marry.)

It’s not rocket science. Just nature. And I respect Nature and Nature respects me in return ;)

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That would imply that guys who use negs as tactics are insecure also, does it not? I can see that, it would be like they think they have to "trick" a girl into liking them, and that their real selves aren't enough on their own.

I think the idea of negs originally come from "natural" guys who simply are busting on and teasing girls, just by treating them about the same as they treat their guy friends. Or as a more evolved version of dipping the curls into the inkwell.
If you're so secure being yourself you won't knows what negs is.. Using negs means ure absurdly insecured.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve only skimmed this thread, but I would say that learning techniques is at its core the de-feminization of men.

Men in our society have been taught to be too forthcoming or giving with women. These techniques generally all seem to help a man to back off, to avoid telegraphing that he’s “all in”, which thereby makes him mysterious and a challenge. It also conveys self-respect.

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am soon to be divorced, so I haven't really been in the dating market for 7 years, having said that I playfully tease but I never neg. The difference is that the neg is a way to try and lower the girls value and if she is really hot it won't affect her therefore the neg comes from weakness. Playfull teasing lets her know that you are interested but not in a weak way, it shows your high value in a fun way instead of an insecure way. Honestly I remember reading the game and thinking to myself that if I had to remember to do all that crap I would have never gotten laid.

Serenity

Reaction score
A lot of these are just forms of teasing, and if you tease flirtatiously and a girl likes it, it's not like she's going to say "you're just doing this to get me to validate myself to you." I don't think it's the methods they dislike so much as hearing them explained to them or anyone.
I find that the best way to tease is when I say something insulting and it's obvious I'm joking and often mean the opposite. What this guy is doing is kinda backwards, he says something that's halfway nice but really is just insulting.

He's doing it wrong and he doesn't get how it actually works, like every PUA before him.