"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

PUA macks on a plate at a mall, gets job at another mall months later, then gets reported by that plate!

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Even though he had not macked her after he started work there (as a security guard), and he had macked her at a different mall, she (who also works at his mall employer) still reported him to the mall management, who then put him on probation, telling him that the cameras would be keeping an eye on him!

[NOTE: The video is the same one that I had made a post about before (earlier in the video); he is the guy that had done 5000 approaches with no success.]


my opinion: It's over for MallCels.
 
Last edited:

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2002
Messages
1,012
Reaction score
211
Location
UK
What the f*ck!? What has him hitting on girls before he was even employed there got to do with his employer? It has got f*ck all to do with them. The world has gone mad! If I was him I would've stood my ground, or quit the job on the spot. Since when is approaching a girl at a mall (or anywhere for that matter) a crime? Jesus Christ!
 

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2020
Messages
730
Reaction score
737
Age
67
I Mack on food, and I Mack on Vagina's. Is there another Mack I don't know about? Help me understand, I'm old.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
Who gives a sh1t about a mall job? I'd laugh my ass off.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Even though he had not macked her after he started work there (as a security guard), and he had macked her at a different mall, she (who also works at his mall employer) still reported him to the mall management, who then put him on probation, telling him that the cameras would be keeping an eye on him!

[NOTE: The video is the same one that I had made a post about before (earlier in the video); he is the guy that had done 5000 approaches with no success.]


my opinion: It's over for MallCels.
God forbid a woman should ever feel uncomfortable. But if a man feels uncomfortable, who cares? Right?
 
Top