Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Pua group

brolly

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2019
Messages
50
Reaction score
17
Age
37
Hey guys I am looking to start a group possibly called the knights of learning ... lame I know ... however if this interests you.

it’s not about having a lot of numbers more so just a few guys that once every 2 weeks get together in a Skype or FaceTime call and discuss pua technique, go over their field reports for the past weeks how they went and as a team figure out where they can make improvements, and just study the art of pua together.

we can discuss what we are studying and if it’s worth other members studying any particular material eg a book or recording of a programme, even things like sales techniques nlp etc.

if this interests you and you are committed to going out doing approaches making notes of how you go and studying pua and want a bi weekly meeting to further your learning and be held accountable for putting in work send me a direct message , I am currently living in New Zealand but I move between New Zealand and Australia.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,860
Reaction score
19,086
The best pua technique is to simply walk up to a woman and have a normal conversation that is fun, interesting and has some sexual elements to it. Then bounce at a high point and get her number so you can continue it another time.

People make this stuff out to be some form of impossible to solve math equation when it is pretty easy in all actuality.
 

brolly

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2019
Messages
50
Reaction score
17
Age
37
You'd have more luck getting people interested if you drop the whole 'PUA' thing.

I've always had NZ on my list of places to go. Looks breathtaking.
The whole point of it is pua .... I am not interested in building an army just one or two committed guys that want to bounce ideas of each other and study the art and get as close to mastery as we can get.
A lot of people believe it’s just a case of being good looking and I agree with that but I have seen first hand when you get good at pua and understanding the ins and outs of this stuff you can get not only more but much better quality women. I a not intrested in convincing anyone that is not already aware of the potential
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
The best pua technique is to simply walk up to a woman and have a normal conversation that is fun, interesting and has some sexual elements to it. Then bounce at a high point and get her number so you can continue it another time.

People make this stuff out to be some form of impossible to solve math equation when it is pretty easy in all actuality.
+1

100%!

Since my come up, there is a abundance of attention *****s and false IOIs or choosing signals. May give #s or or ig. Wants free attention. The only thing I want is dtf or #next!

For the young blood on the come up I cannot stress enough to work volume. Next @ anything not feminine cooperative dtf and compliant. I don't care if she's busy has to work or grandma died. Zero ****s given.

All I want to know to know is if she's taking her clothes off or her friends are. Pickup is sales. It's purely a numbers game. I don't d9 lmr destroyers. I next.
 
Top