"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

PUA does 5000 approaches with no success!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Taunt him all you want but that incel f*cker at least tried, which is a lot more than many of you can say, especially during this fake crisis.
+1!

Too many fellas with low t. Don't approach but got theories of game or something like. 99% of men don't cold approach. few that do suck. respect @ guys taking their shot.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2002
Messages
2,163
Reaction score
679
Location
Florida
The sad part is “pickup” can be addictive even for a guy who is being rejected 100% percent of the time. It’s like the gambling addict who is convinced that his luck can still turn around.

Hopefully he quit after 5,000.
It's over for approachcels. A guy would have to be completely neurotic to do that much work with no results.
 

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2002
Messages
1,012
Reaction score
211
Location
UK
Women make up their minds about guys 3 seconds after seeing them.
Exactly - this is why every guy needs to use the direct approach with women. Indirect is ineffective and a waste of time. I concluded this after years of doing cold approaches both ways (I've been in the game since 2002). I'm a hardcore direct guy.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
The sad part is “pickup” can be addictive even for a guy who is being rejected 100% percent of the time. It’s like the gambling addict who is convinced that his luck can still turn around.

Hopefully he quit after 5,000.
I think with gambling you win sometimes.
 
Top