PUA community too mainstream?

Josh Stiles

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been studying PUA for about 6 months with some results. I review PUA forums and videos of Owen Cook(Tyler), Todd Valentine, RooshV, Mystery, etc.

Do you think PUA become too mainstream? I feel like every girl I approach has been approached by other men too. I am sure girls get tired of the PUA nonsense. It's all over the internet I am sure there are tons of guys using these gimmicks, approaches, tricks, and methods to game women.

It is enlightening to walk up to an attractive girl and start a conversation without caring if she rejects me or not. I am just proud for having the balls to approach. Sometimes I get lucky and other times not.

However, I feel like though women can sniff out the "pick up BS" a mile away since every guy is using it so lately I have stopped approaching.

Anyone want to chime in with their thoughts?

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never followed PUA stuff, I am in no way succesfull but Pook and especially anti-dump have been helpful.

The stuff that has worked tends to be just not supplicating to women's whims, recognising a shyt test. I failed many, one being with a really nice girl who one night basically had a right go at me over nothing. Then, when I crumpled, she got pissed off and left me a week after.

The same thing happened with another girl, almost exact re-run, that time, I came back hard (without being too involved) and ripped her argument to shreds, calmly. She was apologising an hour later and blowing me that night.

Any girl I have to remember a script for, I cannot be bothered with PUA stuff. All this forum has done for me is make me a bit more self assured and remember not be be afraid to walk away and be dominant as a rule.

I worked out as a teenager the power of ignoring hot girls. The hotter the girl, the more uninvolved. Got me some hot ass as a young man, but things are different with adult women, a lot of the PUA stuff seems tailored for 16-19 year old women, not actual women.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think around 2005-2009 with books like "Mystery Method", "The Game" and "Mystery's" VH1 show it really brought it to the mainstream

however the last few years with MGTOW rising, i truly believe it's killed PUA. A lot of PUA coaches are retired now or have moved into the self-improvement real i.e. Roosh V, Entrophy

There really is no money in PUA anymore unless you're RSD or one of the few small independent companies.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PUA was a gimmick. It was like putting lipstick on a pig.

It didn't address the core things like mindset and actually working on yourself.

Josh Stiles

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. If it makes you guys feel better, Owen cook got c0ckblocked by me, and he manipulated his video to make it seem as if he stole my girl. Their hot seat videos are fake.
All good points.
Owen seems like a cool and funny dude. You c0ckblocked him? lol too funny.
RSD is leaning towards self improvement and has helped with confidence and eliminating insecurities.
Raw PUA is more about gimmicks and tricks.
Mode 1 is more direct approach which is hit or miss with women.

What I find that works very well with women is being a fun A-hole and exhibiting no Neediness.
It seems like the more dates I cancel the more women want me.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All good points.
Owen seems like a cool and funny dude. You c0ckblocked him? lol too funny.
RSD is leaning towards self improvement and has helped with confidence and eliminating insecurities.
Raw PUA is more about gimmicks and tricks.
Mode 1 is more direct approach which is hit or miss with women.

What I find that works very well with women is being a fun A-hole and exhibiting no Neediness.
It seems like the more dates I cancel the more women want me.
I met RSD Luke in vegas. He's promoting lifestyle game. Also Corey Wayne doesn't really promote the typical PUA stuff as he's more focused on men building wealth.

PUA tactics are outdated. These days you can get laid if you're just a really social guy with a lot of friends. Sooner or later girls will recognize your value and you won't need to approach anymore.

Josh Stiles

Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO. Wayne Elise (Juggler..he was in the book "The game") once told me that he spends 1 hour every single night.....telling guys they are already good enough. Is enlightenment really accomplishment?.....Or is it realization?

I will get in trouble for saying this.....But the God frame means you are Already there. Hahahaha. @guru1000 I hope you don't see me as an enemy. All I see is insecurity in the world. Really??? I am the only one???
I met RSD Luke in vegas. He's promoting lifestyle game. Also Corey Wayne doesn't really promote the typical PUA stuff as he's more focused on men building wealth.

It's all good.

PUA tactics are outdated. These days you can get laid if you're just a really social guy with a lot of friends. Sooner or later girls will recognize your value and you won't need to approach anymore.
Friends and a social life are important. No doubt there.
I will sometimes have guys want to high five me at bars, in the clubs and on the street downtown. Sometimes I am cool and high five them back.
But last night was in an aloof mood--- a guy tried to high five and I said..."Do I know you?" lol..didn't mean to do that to him, just high fiving strangers
doesn't appeal to me.

Josh Stiles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends what you're really talking about.

Generally speaking, there's natural game, developed game and PUA stuff.

The PUA sh*t was gimmicky and started to become dated years ago. If you're still running routines, canned lines and "peacocking", then yeah, you're probably going to get blow out a lot these days.

Developed game is a lot like SS and similar places. Basically, guys with no clue who are working hard to get a clue. That comes with basic rules/guidelines, tips, personal growth, etc. There is a mixture in this aspect which blends basic principles that will always ring true, like having confidence and so forth, and then there's tips/tricks that become dated as the scene/game changes over time. It's almost like a mixture between natural game and PUA stuff.

A perfect example is texting. 5+ years ago texting was heavily considered beta for a man because it was a sign you were too timid and shy to actually talk to women. It portrayed weakness to some extent. But today, it's virtually impossible to avoid it. Even if you limit it's use to bare essentials, you still have to use it in some capacity. Then you have other things like the 3-day rule, etc. that eventually become dated as well.

Natural game never gets old because it's not based on hard rules or an organized system of any kind. It's just the ability to read circumstances, read people and react intuitively to these things, even if it flies in the face of "the rules" and tips of developed game. A guy with natural game, for example, will wait a few days or a week to contact one girl, because he read the vibe & dynamics of the situation in a way he determines it necessary. While with another woman he will get in touch with her hours later, the same day or the following evening because he got a very different kind of vibe. It's all very dynamic, on the fly, case by case. There are no true, universal solutions. Because of this, from the eyes of someone doing developed stuff, a natural will seem to come off as very DJ one moment and somewhat questionable the next.
All great information and will digest the natural game and high self esteem

Here is what I currently use

Things that make her wet

Don't be needy

Don't chase her.

Be calm Composure, chill, cool, relaxed, control is sexy. Don't react to her insults. She cancels a date - ignore her. If shes late have composure, don't lecture her. Never freak out. I am a cool guy who has other things going on and my life doesn't focus on her. THIS KEEPS YOU INTERESTING.

Denying her your d1ck – cancelling dates, blowing her off, saying no to her

Having backbone – be lenient, draw a hard line with her on how she is allowed to treat you. Say f*ck you to her sometimes.

Shut up and listen to her – If you want to get laid shut up.

Talk your way into her pants – Appeal to her mind and emotions. Appeal to her emotions - Talk about sights, smells, tastes, foods, sensual stuff

Be genuinely interested – Ask her questions, listen to her on a deep level.

Be straightforward with her - Tell her straight up what you want. She will freak out--but never apologize, be calm and cool with a smirk on your face. (confidence, high value, high status)

Be authentic and real – be honest if she messes up. You are not scared of being real.

Be positive when rejected – Act happy about it. Sometimes girls get off on the fact that her rejections didn't faze you and you were positive about it.

Don't smile – If you are a man then you should smile less often during the first meeting or the first encounter but later on after you make sure you displayed the right status you can smile more often. Brooding look.

Feature your insecurities – Lose your ego, downplay yourself, humble yourself – say im ugly, old, short – let her know you are comfortable in your own skin and can handle your insecurities.

How you behave, not what you say – 90% communication is behavior. Your behavior should be masculine and are you responding like a secure, high value man who has a life? Your life and time is more important than her. Break the rapport. No long texts, no machine gun texting, no passionate conversations, not being totally into her. 90% of how you act, respond, and behave around her spikes attraction.

Be a fun a22hole – sarcastic comments, tease her, make her laugh, self assured, confident, honest in your approach

Ignore her – when she cancels dates

Abundance – have other women in your life

Self-control – touching her then not touching her, not latched onto her, walking away from her briefly to talk to someone else, then coming back.

Have a “take or leave it” attitude - friendzone her, be chill, not texting her, not into her, not caring of the outcome, no emotional investment

Social proof - talk to everyone at venue such as guys, ugly girls, bartenders

Let her go free - Love her from a distance and don't be too available. Let them date other men and be positive about it. Tell them you like to share and sometimes I tell them I am not looking for a girlfriend. (raises your value because you are not needy and don't care)

End dates first

End phone calls first

Not emotionally involved – not caring. Be engaged, but detached.

Not trying to hook up - Dont try to hook up, just be charming, be yourself, dont flirt and she bangs you that night.

Texts – don't respond to her “one or two word texts.” It means she is losing interest. Best way to gain her interest back is do not respond to her text. Never say goodnight.

Last edited:

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
All great information and will digest the natural game and high self esteem

Here is what I currently use

Things that make her wet

Don't be needy

Don't chase her.

Be calm Composure, chill, cool, relaxed, control is sexy. Don't react to her insults. She cancels a date - ignore her. If shes late have composure, don't lecture her. Never freak out. I am a cool guy who has other things going on and my life doesn't focus on her. THIS KEEPS YOU INTERESTING.

Denying her your d1ck – cancelling dates, blowing her off, saying no to her

Having backbone – be lenient, draw a hard line with her on how she is allowed to treat you. Say f*ck you to her sometimes.

Shut up and listen to her – If you want to get laid shut up.

Talk your way into her pants – Appeal to her mind and emotions. Appeal to her emotions - Talk about sights, smells, tastes, foods, sensual stuff

Be genuinely interested – Ask her questions, listen to her on a deep level.

Be straightforward with her - Tell her straight up what you want. She will freak out--but never apologize, be calm and cool with a smirk on your face. (confidence, high value, high status)

Be authentic and real – be honest if she messes up. You are not scared of being real.

Be positive when rejected – Act happy about it. Sometimes girls get off on the fact that her rejections didn't faze you and you were positive about it.

Don't smile – If you are a man then you should smile less often during the first meeting or the first encounter but later on after you make sure you displayed the right status you can smile more often. Brooding look.

Feature your insecurities – Lose your ego, downplay yourself, humble yourself – say im ugly, old, short – let her know you are comfortable in your own skin and can handle your insecurities.

How you behave, not what you say – 90% communication is behavior. Your behavior should be masculine and are you responding like a secure, high value man who has a life? Your life and time is more important than her. Break the rapport. No long texts, no machine gun texting, no passionate conversations, not being totally into her. 90% of how you act, respond, and behave around her spikes attraction.

Be a fun a22hole – sarcastic comments, tease her, make her laugh, self assured, confident, honest in your approach

Ignore her – when she cancels dates

Abundance – have other women in your life

Self-control – touching her then not touching her, not latched onto her, walking away from her briefly to talk to someone else, then coming back.

Have a “take or leave it” attitude - friendzone her, be chill, not texting her, not into her, not caring of the outcome, no emotional investment

Social proof - talk to everyone at venue such as guys, ugly girls, bartenders

Let her go free - Love her from a distance and don't be too available. Let them date other men and be positive about it. Tell them you like to share and sometimes I tell them I am not looking for a girlfriend. (raises your value because you are not needy and don't care)

End dates first

End phone calls first

Not emotionally involved – not caring. Be engaged, but detached.

Not trying to hook up - Dont try to hook up, just be charming, be yourself, dont flirt and she bangs you that night.

Texts – don't respond to her “one or two word texts.” It means she is losing interest. Best way to gain her interest back is do not respond to her text. Never say goodnight.
I've done all this and they have told me to go to hell.

I've find out their use for me and they can't stop having sex.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!

Building wealth is a great thing. Start your own business. Get good at investing. Women always love rich guys.

PUA tactics are so outdated, they were never indated! They were a fad! Girls can recognize this stuff from a distance.

And what did you think would happen when every other guy started reading sites like this and wanting to improve with women?

And stuff gets took to the extreme. It used to be we ran women off by being too available and around AKA chasing and caring too much. Now it's ignore every pretty girl and any other girl you're interested in, and let them chase you. Don't give them any attention either.

I went to a club last week and it was like a Sadie Hawkins standoff. Guys were so aloof, ignoring all the women. But the hottest guys were winning.

When did ignoring women make men sexy? I wish we could ignore a group of SI models and hot strippers and they'd chase us while begging for our kox a week later.

The PUA community never mentioned looks, and that personality is in the grey area. That's where people wised up. Raw attraction first AKA the sexual. All that grey area stuff gets you:

1. A relationship if sex already happened
2. A place in the friendzone.

If a woman is attracted to you and is into you, all your jokes are funnier than Kevin Hart and Mike Epps put together. All other things you do are considered attractive.

If she's not into you, she'll be disgusted that you're in the same aisle of Kroger with her. Even your workout regimen is unattractive to her.

Be visible to women. Ignoring while invisible doesn't make you an alpha at all. It just doesn't allow you to be her beta. You're useless to her as you won't like her FB posts, you won't chase her, no listening to stories of her exes she's getting gangraped by, etc. Bad for her, good for you. But she's not into you the way you desire. Who desires to just be friends with a girl? I sure don't.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PUA is sleazy with no class...the kind of woman, I'd be interested it, would see those tricks a mile away.

The rigidity of following some silly rules, is dead obvious.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best thing about PUA becoming mainstream is that it has essentially killed it. Most of the nonsense anyway. Men will always be picking up chicks, but now most of the garbage has been exposed. The principles that hold true will stand the test of time, while the stupid stuff melts away.

In front of the matrix in front of SF. You will see me. I was a pimp God at the time.
Got a link?

Last edited:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best thing about PUA becoming mainstream is that it has essentially killed it. Most of the nonsense anyway. Men will always be picking up chicks, but now most of the garbage has been exposed. The principles that hold true will stand the test of time, while the stupid stuff melts away.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Roosh V lives with his mom

Funny how some PUA book were the best stuff i ever read and still have them 10 years down the line. They talked more about self-improvement and giving à good vibe than "any trick"s

Some PUA forum are great cause they give you "tricks" like... great answers to **** test or texto game

Technique is never outdated if it improve your game overall.

But overall the PUA guru are just ripoff paying model to sell to desperate guys

Any system or industry has à cycle... In 20 years they might be popular again

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I'll do that for you.

They want Trump as some beta orbiter, friend, chaser, ego booster, emotional tampon, etc. Trump didn't bow to their whims. This doesn't make you alpha, it shows you're not her beta. That's a good thing. Second place is first loser. Alas, you're useless to her.

Josh, all this stuff you stated is good, but if the girl really likes you. Any other time, you're just invisible and making it easier for her to focus on Chad or Tyrone for sex, and Bob or John for the longterm.