"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Psycho *****

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
This girl asked me to the homecoming dance, I went. After the dance I opted not to pursue things with her and told her so. Then she finds my website and starts commenting under a different name, harassing me to no end. After about a month I got so fed up of her insults I burned Tech N9ne's "Psycho *****" on a disk and gave it to her. She cryed for the entire last half of the school day. I later found out that she was planning on asking me to formal even though we haven't spoken in person since after the homecoming dance...

I realize that what I did does not show any qualities of a Don Juan but I couldn't resist. I know I'm going to regret this. But what are you guy's expirences with hooking up with a chick and then they go totally psycho on you.
 
Last edited:

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
wow Magnum, you've been registered since May but my post compelled you to come out of your shell and make your first post. Congratulations on your first big P.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
I find what she did to be weak. I do not believe she has the qualities of a girl you should pursue but maybe you do not have the qualities to be pursued by better ladies.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
You completely missed her attempts at flirting with you. She obviously sucks at it but what you did was unwarranted as well.

Just learn from the situation.
 

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
Umm..I don't know about you guys, but being psychotic isn't exactly a turn on. I wouldn't pursue anything with her. Doesn't matter how hot she is or how interested you might think you are in her, that's one of those things you just don't mess with.


I have a friend that went out with this chick for about a year..broke up with her cuz she went totally psycho on him. Well, it's been about a year since they broke up, he ends up somehow having sex with her again, and he kinda just ignored her from then on. She of course went psycho again because of the attention and almost killed herself.

So, again, just don't give these chicks any attention...I wouldn't
 
Top