Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Psp

Dillinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody have a psp or knows someone with one? i was thinking about getting one until 360 comes out.

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The PSP was created by GOD!

Behold: THE GOLDEN PSP!

Alright...anyway...I wouldn't get one to tide yourself over unless money isn't something you concern yourself with. I mean, a PSP is what? Like $250? XBox 360 is going to be (at least) another $350 ontop of that, PLUS its coming out in like December. Why bother?

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm hoping that the 360 is all it is cracked up to be. The part that intrigues me though isn't the launch games, but the games that will be coming out a few years from now. Just take a look at the old PS2 and XBox games, they look pretty bad now compared to the newer ones.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NYC Dude
The part that intrigues me though isn't the launch games, but the games that will be coming out a few years from now.
According to their websites, the games coming out at first will only utilize 40% of the 360's capabilities... just like the original PS2 games. As time progresses, more and more games will use more and more of the resources available... which will end in 90-100% performance from the game and the system (though my that point the 360 will be obsolete). Just like the guy in the patent office said 100 years ago... "Everything that can be invented has been invented". Oops.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I have a psp w.2 games for you and a warranty 250

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
nah shawty.....

I also have a seecamp for sale, if u dont know what it is dont ask.....I can mail it to u in 3 different packages.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate those handheld devices. I could get much better graphics and higher quality games on my laptop.

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Soniq_red
there was an article somewhere about how the PSP is not doing well and the DS is doing better than it was suppose to.
That's weird. The DS just looks dumb with those 2 screens. The PSP looks so much nicer and cooler. However, I don't think the PSP has many good games out right now.

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by familyguyfan
That's weird. The DS just looks dumb with those 2 screens. The PSP looks so much nicer and cooler. However, I don't think the PSP has many good games out right now.
Exactly. The DS isn't a fashion accesory, it's a gaming machine. Not only is it cheaper, but Nintendo was smart enough to lower the price an extra $20 when two big DS games were coming out.

bob52

Don Juan
Reaction score
when Nintendo released the Nintendogs game in Japan the DS outsold every other console onsale combined for that week, its also the fastest selling console ever in Europe

the PSP costs £180 in the UK (from what ive seen so far) and i havent seen a price for a game yet but have been told by a friend who saw them priced in a major retail chain in the UK that there selling for £60 each (dont know wether thats true)

for £140 i bought a DS with 2 Games, and im more than happy with my purchase