Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

PSA: Sosuave

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The point of this website is to improve men's lives in all facets. Sosuave is one of a kind, there is nothing like it. It singlehandedly changed my life as I can say with confidence I would not be where I am today. I want what happened to me to continue happening to more men. That's while I'll always be active here. We're a group of like-minded individuals with the same goals. We're a support group one can turn to. Hell, we're a group of friends you can come and brag to. The point of this thread is that there is NO NEED TO LIE.

You don't get any extra points from the members here and it won't benefit YOU. You won't be honestly pushing toward improvement. Don't be a keyboard jockey. It serves no one. Keep it real to make sure you're progressing. Don't pretend you're in some sort of fantasyland swimming in women if you're not because the only person that hurts is YOURSELF.

Also for you dummies, I keep telling you to stop posting 'real' images here. If they're REAL, it's a 2 second process of reverse image searching to find out who they're linked to and if they're FAKE the 2 second process will reveal that as well.

Reaction score
In truth your life is only going to improve if you spend minimal time on forums in general and spend a lot of time actually taking action. I remember starting out when I was big on getting validation from other members and making up a lot of hypothetical scenarios in my head, wasted a good bit of my youth doing that but eventually got off. When you're younger and doing this, you're really wasting a lot of time that can be spent bettering your life and learning life changing skills. My regret is not starting sooner, I think all newer guys should take the time to read the posts and then respond to ones they think they have knowledge on.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In truth your life is only going to improve if you spend minimal time on forums in general and spend a lot of time actually taking action. I remember starting out when I was big on getting validation from other members and making up a lot of hypothetical scenarios in my head, wasted a good bit of my youth doing that but eventually got off. When you're younger and doing this, you're really wasting a lot of time that can be spent bettering your life and learning life changing skills. My regret is not starting sooner, I think all newer guys should take the time to read the posts and then respond to ones they think they have knowledge on.
I'd rather be surfing sosuave then constantly refreshing my Facebook and Twitter feeds. Which is actually why I've been more active here, I deleted my Facebook & Twitter (not having these is hard as hell man). I don't think there is anything wrong with being frequent here as long as your actually practicing what you preach. This forum is so we can become better men. Lying to yourself and others won't accomplish that.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also for you dummies, I keep telling you to stop posting 'real' images here. If they're REAL, it's a 2 second process of reverse image searching to find out who they're linked to and if they're FAKE the 2 second process will reveal that as well.
Huh that's crazy I didn't know you could do this. I just tried it out on a "real" avatar image that I've used. One site came back with zero results, the other one found the image but never linked it to my identity on the web.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Huh that's crazy I didn't know you could do this. I just tried it out on a "real" avatar image that I've used. One site came back with zero results, the other one found the image but never linked it to my identity on the web.
There has to be a digital footprint of the photo ---say your personal social media, like Facebook or Twitter or something.

If you use Google's reverse image search it will find something guranteed.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn't agree more with your post.

Good job exposing a very recent case of posting fake photos and stories. I'm sure the member who did it knows who he is.

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Quite simple process. Hold image for a few seconds, choose search Google for this image and wholia!

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd rather be surfing sosuave then constantly refreshing my Facebook and Twitter feeds. Which is actually why I've been more active here, I deleted my Facebook & Twitter (not having these is hard as hell man). I don't think there is anything wrong with being frequent here as long as your actually practicing what you preach. This forum is so we can become better men. Lying to yourself and others won't accomplish that.
Twitter and Facebook, what are those???

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There has to be a digital footprint of the photo ---say your personal social media, like Facebook or Twitter or something.

If you use Google's reverse image search it will find something guranteed.

Yeah I did this, the pic is in my FB profile. Google's reverse image search DID NOT work.
Guaranteed

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I did this, the pic is in my FB profile. Google's reverse image search DID NOT work.
Guaranteed
I said there had to be a digital footprint of the image. Obviously if you never used the image anywhere else, ie. Social media pages, it won't work.

EDIT: Facebook has privacy settings that allow you disable your profile from being searched, I'm guessing yours must be activated. As we're mine when I had a FB page. We were in the minority. Alot of people share images between their social media without ever looking into the privacy settings.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell nah, I'm updating my picture to include my face. Here's a picture of me in the dark:

2560x1440-black-solid-color-background.jpg

Go reverse lookup that sh!t right now. I dare you and wish you luck in your endeavor.

KingofPuss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got rid of my pictures because of a little trouble I got in. If the people I'm in trouble with found my posts here, well, let's just say it would look bad on me.

You can tell when guys are lying. Their stories will be too grand where they are always the winner and never lose. Everyone has ups and downs in life, it's part of the adventure