Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Protect That Heart

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bumping it because some people from this forum need to remember this simple fact

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Anti-Dump
relapse,

As soon as she realized you really loved her, her mission was over.

Women are love seekers. As long as they are looking for love in you they will hang in there. But as soon as they find it, they are off with another dude to start the process over again.

They must never be really sure as you found out. Say "I love you" very rarely in the future.

AD
This is a bit difficult, because in the end, people get married, and there has to be a point where she knows that you love her and you know she loves you, otherwise the marriage wouldn't happen, right?

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by becker
This is a bit difficult, because in the end, people get married, and there has to be a point where she knows that you love her and you know she loves you, otherwise the marriage wouldn't happen, right?
Yes, but you must know the difference between REALLY loving her and loving her with some doubt on her part in there. Longing is a very important part of a relationship. If the guy shows he love his lady all the time and spending all his time with her, she will eventually find the "love" overwhelming and seek out a new guy to repeat the process.

She must know if she is to have this relationship with you she must treat you right. If she knows there is a possibility to get dumped, she will stick with you.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
hmmmmmmmmm my hb9.5, i gave her my heart after 3 weeks and BOOM it was unprotected and now it hurts

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
skip2mylou781 said:
hmmmmmmmmm my hb9.5, i gave her my heart after 3 weeks and BOOM it was unprotected and now it hurts
As long as we're drudging up old metaphors, let's beat 'em to death too. :whistle:

First of all, no man should have a fragile heart. A man's heart should be big and tough, able to take a beating and still love. The only way you build it up is like any other muscle...exercise. So you want to build your heart up to take rejection from 9.5s, you gotta get out there and date more of them. You've already proven you CAN do it. I'm in the same place you are, man. Just gotta do. Fall down seven times, stand up eight.

Second of all, your heart is YOURS. Even if you DO give it to a woman, it's only hers to hold. It still belongs to you. She gets to enjoy the benefits of the love it gives as long as she treats it right. If she doesn't, you take it BACK and find someone who WILL treat it right. If she knows she can take it without ever being called on to give it back, she will disregard it and abuse it.

Third of all, if you want a woman to desire your heart (your love), then it needs to be something precious. You want a special woman? You have to be a special man. There's no way around this...you have to improve YOU.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
squirrels - GREAT POINT

you would think I would learn seeing as i have dated and had my heart broken FIVE times in the last 3 years by an hb7, hb9, hb8, hb9, and now this one.........its always the same ending, i seem to be helpless no matter how much experience I have, as i always end up with the broken heart due to not protecting it enough

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
skip2mylou781 said:
squirrels - GREAT POINT

you would think I would learn seeing as i have dated and had my heart broken FIVE times in the last 3 years by an hb7, hb9, hb8, hb9, and now this one.........its always the same ending, i seem to be helpless no matter how much experience I have, as i always end up with the broken heart due to not protecting it enough
You can give a girl love without giving up your heart. Do that first until she proves herself worthy.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
well, we had sex and she always contacted me first with very sweet talk (i miss u, i wanna see u, ect ect), so i started to give her my heart cuz she SEEMED worthy.......

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Anti-Dump said:
You only get one heart.

One to a customer. But you keep treating your heart like an enemy instead of a friend.

Would you let a friend get hurt time and time again without protecting your friend?

I think not.

So why do you keep leaving yourself wide open and leave your heart to take all the blows?

It's sad that we spend years and years doing this to ourselves.

Love is not like a courtroom.
Women are all guilty of NON-interest until they PROVE it to you by showing CONSISTANTLY good behavior.

Otherwise you do not connect.

No excuses, no cancellations, no run-arounds, no 'I'm not ready for a relationship' NO 'give me time'.

Love the way you want it or they must be weeded out.

Love the way YOU want it. Sounds great huh? Get used to it Don Juan.

Grow a backbone TODAY. It's NO to bringing a friend along on the date. It's NO to rude behavior. It's NO to "I have to check my schedule". It's NO to "give me your number".

You lead, they must follow. For a few months. Then you can get 'mutual' if you choose. That's "IF" you choose.

Protect the only part of your body that loves you:

YOUR HEART.

Thanks for listening.

AD
Just came across this. The reason why I love it is because he doesn't say DON'T LOVE, but he says take the lead in loving and don't accept any less than you give.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of Anti-Dump's Machine, but I'm also really curious about what happened to that guy.

JLR

Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
I'm a big fan of Anti-Dump's Machine, but I'm also really curious about what happened to that guy.
Same here... It's kinda sad thinking I missed out on the "golden age" of posters here on SS.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
JLR said:
Same here... It's kinda sad thinking I missed out on the "golden age" of posters here on SS.
There is nothing to be sad about. In 5 years, your going to have guys bumping threads that were posted today, tomorrow, next week and saying I wish that guy was still around.

You have the mentality that causes people to miss their ex's and want to go back to them. Because you view the past as so rosey instead of focussing on making your future rosey.

ps I just wanted to bump this great post again so you can ignore what I said above.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump!

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
As long as we're drudging up old metaphors, let's beat 'em to death too. :whistle:

First of all, no man should have a fragile heart. A man's heart should be big and tough, able to take a beating and still love. The only way you build it up is like any other muscle...exercise. So you want to build your heart up to take rejection from 9.5s, you gotta get out there and date more of them. You've already proven you CAN do it. I'm in the same place you are, man. Just gotta do. Fall down seven times, stand up eight.

Second of all, your heart is YOURS. Even if you DO give it to a woman, it's only hers to hold. It still belongs to you. She gets to enjoy the benefits of the love it gives as long as she treats it right. If she doesn't, you take it BACK and find someone who WILL treat it right. If she knows she can take it without ever being called on to give it back, she will disregard it and abuse it.

Third of all, if you want a woman to desire your heart (your love), then it needs to be something precious. You want a special woman? You have to be a special man. There's no way around this...you have to improve YOU.
bump*

LuksSkywalker

Don Juan
Reaction score
relapse,

As soon as she realized you really loved her, her mission was over.

Women are love seekers. As long as they are looking for love in you they will hang in there. But as soon as they find it, they are off with another dude to start the process over again.

They must never be really sure as you found out. Say "I love you" very rarely in the future.

AD
This couldn't be more true than it already is. Take it from me. As soon as I feel great with a girl, these words start to jump out of my mouth. And what happens? In the beginning they like it and reply with same entusiasm as you but after some time if you use it too often it just becomes a phrase.
- I love you.
- I love you too.
No love in these words. Just a bunch of letters formed in a sentence. It becomes like a greeting.
- Hi (i love you)
- Hi (i love you too)
Beware if before going to bed you start saying "I love you".
- Good night, sleep well, see you tomorrow, love you.
Day in, day out. This means you're stuck in a routine (of saying I love you) and if it becomes a routine, it's no longer genuine.
No need to tell your gf everything that's going on in your mind. Keep things to yourself. Love is showed 90% of the time, no need to say it 90% of the time.