"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Prosemonts thread

sailorgirl

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2003
Messages
93
Reaction score
0
Age
54
He could not be more correct in his post this sight has gotten very cruel I wrote a post yesterday for some simple advice and got extremely cruel responses. What are we all here for anyway to help or hurt? Everyone has been through a hard time at some point and more respect needs to be paid even if it is a female writting the post. Let's be human and helpful to eachother where is all this anger coming from and what is this sight becomming?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2003
Messages
495
Reaction score
2
Location
Chicago
I left for a few weeks and it seems like i've missed a lot for that thread to need to be stickied at the top. I hope that it was just a temporary thing that's over now.
 

sailorgirl

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2003
Messages
93
Reaction score
0
Age
54
DJ Dork

This is exactly why prosemont has a point totally uncalled for I have given some good advice to some of you guys and haters need to log off!!!! DJ DORK for example is that really necessary do you not even respect the moderators?
 

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
2,517
Reaction score
215
Location
Canada
Originally posted by Quick
I left for a few weeks and it seems like i've missed a lot for that thread to need to be stickied at the top. I hope that it was just a temporary thing that's over now.
Me too but I know two guys who were getting out of hand when I left.

I believe you may find their apology posts somewhere. Good guys, just got out of hand.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
3,956
Reaction score
16
Location
Land of the Ruins
Edited post?

Hmmm... since the post was edited out, I don't objectively know if there's any merit to the more pointed advice. But the fact it is edited sure points in that direction.

Ask for advice you get advice. No guarantee it will be what you want to read.

We tend to have a hyper-responsible attitude here.

We rip other guys a new one when they screw up. That's the way it is. Honest advice, like it or not.

This just goes to illustrate the fact that women who are venting usually want a sympathetic ear, more than advice.

We men tend to want advice and strategy.
 

John Juan

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Age
49
I think people are being more childish than cruel.
-jlc
 
Top