Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pros and Cons of this woman

XThrax

Don Juan
Reaction score
I move fast with everything I do because it makes a boring task slightly fun, and because I value my time. If I want to go out and smell fresh air, I do that when I am out doing my sprints. The girl on the other hand, likes to do everything slowly. She takes at least twice as long to do something in part because she has no ambition whatsoever, and she likes to take in an atmosphere. She likes spices and cooking soups that she will spend more money and time to make something that to me takes more time to eat, uses more ingredients which costs me more money and more time to shop for, and has less of the nutrition that I need.
You do move fast or at least faster than me. I can testify.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm having a hard time deciding whether or now to stay with this woman or not. I'm writing in this forum get outside opinions so I may hopefully get another perspective.

Pros:
she's not bad looking
she's 11 years younger than me
sweet as can be, and too scared to do anything that would upset me. Cooks and cleans.
90% compatible with me, personality wise
she's not capable of changing who I am or interrupting my work, even though she tries.

Cons:
she's not bad enough for me to want to have sex with
she's very sensitive, so she cries if I say something that I might say from time to time
She doesn't work right now and she lives with me (this is not a huge deal, but means that I am not saving as much as I normally would)
she's slow, and tries to slow me down. I don't let her and this causes some friction.
Damn bro, I would have asked this question before you let her move in with you. Doesn’t sound like you’re compatible. Good Luck

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She adds value because she supports me being a workaholic, she takes care of all of the domestic trivial stuff. One of the questions I am asking myself, is that enough. Only I can really answer that.
Amante Silvestre once said that all women play different roles in our lives and that you'll never find one that can play all roles at the same time, which means different women are good for different things in your life. Just like women can't find the perfect alpha and the perfect provider in the same man so they develop dual sexual strategies.
For example, some women are good mothers but bad lovers, some women are great for companionship but not caring by heart.
So only you can answer if she adds enough value to your life to be worth keeping.
My objective answer is no considering what you've written here. If there is no sex, it won't get any better from here.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, let me write up the gains and loses of this woman, with the number between 1 to 10 on importance.

What I gain:

emotional support 5

cooks and cleans 10

could have children with her 9

companionship with her 3

all things combined, including the abstinence which allows me to focus more on my work 10

What I lose:

at least an hour per day 2

grocery and electric bill that is 3X 3

My sex life is gone 5

I am not able to hang out and have other girls 10

Last edited:

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why waste time If you don’t want to have sex with her?
I wish I would have listened to this. The would have solved a lot of my problems.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish I would have listened to this. The would have solved a lot of my problems.
So how did it end up? Been a few months now.

Imo living together is a very very exclusive part of your self to just give to a female . Speeds everything up, both good and bad emotions.