"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Pros and cons of ghosting

TechnoScotch

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2019
Messages
26
Reaction score
6
Age
43
So, I am new to all this... not until listening to The Rational Male did it occur to me that it's ok to be non-exclusive by default, and pursue multiple women simultaneously. So I'm talking to, and meeting women, and what I am encountering is that some of them, after speaking to them a few times, don't spark my interest. Boring. Additionally, some display certain behaviors that are a turn off: asking me why I'm not responding, randomly deciding to call me, without asking if it's a good time. My schedule is somewhat busy, and I find this annoying. Eventually, some of them, I just don't feel like talking to at all. I get that "oh, not her again" feeling when I get a text.

My question is this: is it ok to just not respond? To ghost in a sense?

Some doubts:
  1. I've had situations before, where I would ghost a woman because my life got overwhelming, but later regretted it, when things calmed down and I was in the mood for some fun.
  2. On the other hand, girls ghost all the time. Just don't respond to messages, but later reappear when they feel like it. And yet, I feel like I would be doing something wrong, discourteous, if I did the same.
  3. Then there is a logistics issue - some women I would be ok with meeting, but some are far away, and not exiting enough for me to make the drive. What to tell them?
  4. Some, after I don't respond for a few days, start asking point blank if I'm not interested. How to respond?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Gotta change 'talking' and 'meeting' to fcking, 1st date gotta aim at fcking, 2nd date definitely fcking. 3rd is a long stretch she better be a super model or spark intense interest in you. Also, driving or going out of your way to meet a woman is lame, start meeting them around your area so you don't go out of your way, especially if it's a first date and you haven't fcked her yet. There is this great material on youtube, ams
 

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
899
Reaction score
1,029
Ghosting is a passive-aggressive feminine trait.

If you want to get rid of someone, just block their number and delete them from your contact list.
If they disrespected you in any way, shape, or form just be a man about it and let them know you won't tolerate it.
But this all depends on how much investment you have in them versus the amount of investment they have in you.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I used to not like ghosting, but some irritating women you have low interest in and haven't yet banged will just get annoying. The same reasons you put, not messaging enough and they get clingy or overbearing, I'm straight blocking and deleting them on whatsapp and from my phone.

Ghosting girls I've banged is slightly different, I rather tell them work is busy, I'm really stressed or I just don't have time right now. Because these women you can always squeeze a bang from when you're in their area and can't be bothered to uber home after a night out drinking, or simply when some plates fall off and you wanna bang something different.

Girls you've banged = soft next

Girls you haven't banged = ghost

My guess is women think similarly, hence the multiple threads on here of guys who haven't banged the chick and she suddenly ghosts/hard nexts them or goes silent.

Sex quickly is important, I've had more 1st date bangs than 2nd or 3rd date bangs. Just make sure you line the 1st date up with sexual vibes.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top