Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pros and cons of ghosting

TechnoScotch

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I am new to all this... not until listening to The Rational Male did it occur to me that it's ok to be non-exclusive by default, and pursue multiple women simultaneously. So I'm talking to, and meeting women, and what I am encountering is that some of them, after speaking to them a few times, don't spark my interest. Boring. Additionally, some display certain behaviors that are a turn off: asking me why I'm not responding, randomly deciding to call me, without asking if it's a good time. My schedule is somewhat busy, and I find this annoying. Eventually, some of them, I just don't feel like talking to at all. I get that "oh, not her again" feeling when I get a text.

My question is this: is it ok to just not respond? To ghost in a sense?

Some doubts:
  1. I've had situations before, where I would ghost a woman because my life got overwhelming, but later regretted it, when things calmed down and I was in the mood for some fun.
  2. On the other hand, girls ghost all the time. Just don't respond to messages, but later reappear when they feel like it. And yet, I feel like I would be doing something wrong, discourteous, if I did the same.
  3. Then there is a logistics issue - some women I would be ok with meeting, but some are far away, and not exiting enough for me to make the drive. What to tell them?
  4. Some, after I don't respond for a few days, start asking point blank if I'm not interested. How to respond?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Gotta change 'talking' and 'meeting' to fcking, 1st date gotta aim at fcking, 2nd date definitely fcking. 3rd is a long stretch she better be a super model or spark intense interest in you. Also, driving or going out of your way to meet a woman is lame, start meeting them around your area so you don't go out of your way, especially if it's a first date and you haven't fcked her yet. There is this great material on youtube, ams

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Just ghost them. They do it to us just like that.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ghosting is a passive-aggressive feminine trait.

If you want to get rid of someone, just block their number and delete them from your contact list.
If they disrespected you in any way, shape, or form just be a man about it and let them know you won't tolerate it.
But this all depends on how much investment you have in them versus the amount of investment they have in you.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to not like ghosting, but some irritating women you have low interest in and haven't yet banged will just get annoying. The same reasons you put, not messaging enough and they get clingy or overbearing, I'm straight blocking and deleting them on whatsapp and from my phone.

Ghosting girls I've banged is slightly different, I rather tell them work is busy, I'm really stressed or I just don't have time right now. Because these women you can always squeeze a bang from when you're in their area and can't be bothered to uber home after a night out drinking, or simply when some plates fall off and you wanna bang something different.

Girls you've banged = soft next

Girls you haven't banged = ghost

My guess is women think similarly, hence the multiple threads on here of guys who haven't banged the chick and she suddenly ghosts/hard nexts them or goes silent.

Sex quickly is important, I've had more 1st date bangs than 2nd or 3rd date bangs. Just make sure you line the 1st date up with sexual vibes.