"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Proposition : The easiest, most natural solution

California Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
652
Reaction score
0
Location
The Bay Area
Remember that movie Something About Mary and the scene in which Ben Stiller strokes the monkey right before his date to "unload the ammo."


Anyways, I used to actually believe in this scene, and have done as Ben has done. However, last year i stopped and did the opposite. It works much better!


My theory is this-

If you jack off, the energy, the libido, the mojo is gone. Why do men go on dates? To fuck those hot bitches! The longer we store, the more need the brain has for a woman.

Also, pheromones are supposedly stronger when a male has high testosterone levels. She'll be smelling your sexy man scents from a mile away!


The next time you're planning a date or a major outting, try holding it in for at least a week and then enjoy your new found power!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Or just jerk it until your close to coming, and then stop. Then go on the date.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Ye that seems to work for alot of people... Personally I dont give a fvck and I wank like 3+ times a day nomatter what.... I actually get more horny after wanking if I want too.
 

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by California Love
Remember that movie Something About Mary and the scene in which Ben Stiller strokes the monkey right before his date to "unload the ammo."


Anyways, I used to actually believe in this scene, and have done as Ben has done. However, last year i stopped and did the opposite. It works much better!


My theory is this-

If you jack off, the energy, the libido, the mojo is gone. Why do men go on dates? To fuck those hot bitches! The longer we store, the more need the brain has for a woman.

Also, pheromones are supposedly stronger when a male has high testosterone levels. She'll be smelling your sexy man scents from a mile away!


The next time you're planning a date or a major outting, try holding it in for at least a week and then enjoy your new found power!
yeh, this works for me. whenever i know i'm going out, i hold it for that nite.

i was already pretty seriously into my djing theory when i saw that film and couldn't believe how much of an afc stiller was in it. it actually hurt me to watch that film





julian, i used to do that, but stopped because it gave me blueballs for the rest of the nite.
 

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
Ye that seems to work for alot of people... Personally I dont give a fvck and I wank like 3+ times a day nomatter what.... I actually get more horny after wanking if I want too.
haha! nice one bro. i pretty much do alot of that wanking too. i just can't hold my white chunkz in. i remember i went without it for two weeks though. was just testing myself out... and fuk that!
masturbation is just a need in my life. i'm way too horny not to have a rub. have a jerk guys, it's great!

p.s: i like to look at britney spears often while i plant my hand on my stuff.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
615
Reaction score
1
Age
54
Location
London, UK
I think it's a case of different strokes (no pun intended) for different folks.

If you get VERY uptight on dates, having a w&nk before might calm you down, otherwise I don't think it makes much difference. It might even adversely affect your performance if you strike lucky.

BTW I agree There's Something About Mary is a total AFC film. Very funny, but very AFC. I found Mary a bit annoying, possibly a 'sunshine girl'.
 

Master Homer

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Location
West Palm Beach, FL
Your balls will turn blue and fall off. :D

Try holding it for a week and then jack off (but take like 30 minutes doing it). Holy ****.
 

duke007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
765
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Melbourne, Australia
Originally posted by Master Homer
Your balls will turn blue and fall off. :D

Try holding it for a week and then jack off (but take like 30 minutes doing it). Holy ****.
That's what I do all the time :)
 
Top