Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Proposition : The easiest, most natural solution

California Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember that movie Something About Mary and the scene in which Ben Stiller strokes the monkey right before his date to "unload the ammo."

Anyways, I used to actually believe in this scene, and have done as Ben has done. However, last year i stopped and did the opposite. It works much better!

My theory is this-

If you jack off, the energy, the libido, the mojo is gone. Why do men go on dates? To fuck those hot bitches! The longer we store, the more need the brain has for a woman.

Also, pheromones are supposedly stronger when a male has high testosterone levels. She'll be smelling your sexy man scents from a mile away!

The next time you're planning a date or a major outting, try holding it in for at least a week and then enjoy your new found power!

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Or just jerk it until your close to coming, and then stop. Then go on the date.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ye that seems to work for alot of people... Personally I dont give a fvck and I wank like 3+ times a day nomatter what.... I actually get more horny after wanking if I want too.

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by California Love
Remember that movie Something About Mary and the scene in which Ben Stiller strokes the monkey right before his date to "unload the ammo."

Anyways, I used to actually believe in this scene, and have done as Ben has done. However, last year i stopped and did the opposite. It works much better!

My theory is this-

If you jack off, the energy, the libido, the mojo is gone. Why do men go on dates? To fuck those hot bitches! The longer we store, the more need the brain has for a woman.

Also, pheromones are supposedly stronger when a male has high testosterone levels. She'll be smelling your sexy man scents from a mile away!

The next time you're planning a date or a major outting, try holding it in for at least a week and then enjoy your new found power!
yeh, this works for me. whenever i know i'm going out, i hold it for that nite.

i was already pretty seriously into my djing theory when i saw that film and couldn't believe how much of an afc stiller was in it. it actually hurt me to watch that film

julian, i used to do that, but stopped because it gave me blueballs for the rest of the nite.

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
Ye that seems to work for alot of people... Personally I dont give a fvck and I wank like 3+ times a day nomatter what.... I actually get more horny after wanking if I want too.
haha! nice one bro. i pretty much do alot of that wanking too. i just can't hold my white chunkz in. i remember i went without it for two weeks though. was just testing myself out... and fuk that!
masturbation is just a need in my life. i'm way too horny not to have a rub. have a jerk guys, it's great!

p.s: i like to look at britney spears often while i plant my hand on my stuff.

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's a case of different strokes (no pun intended) for different folks.

If you get VERY uptight on dates, having a w&nk before might calm you down, otherwise I don't think it makes much difference. It might even adversely affect your performance if you strike lucky.

BTW I agree There's Something About Mary is a total AFC film. Very funny, but very AFC. I found Mary a bit annoying, possibly a 'sunshine girl'.

Master Homer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your balls will turn blue and fall off. :D

Try holding it for a week and then jack off (but take like 30 minutes doing it). Holy ****.

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Master Homer
Your balls will turn blue and fall off. :D

Try holding it for a week and then jack off (but take like 30 minutes doing it). Holy ****.
That's what I do all the time :)