“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Properly Vetting a Woman--F i v e and S e v e n Rule

davidsonj73

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2023
Messages
389
Reaction score
64
One of my friends who is about to get married met his future wife on OLD. He proposed to her on the f i f t h anniversary of their first date, and is going to marry her on the s e v e n t h anniversary of their first date. He has always been very successful with women, but he thinks he found "the one". Anyway, I figure this is a good method of vetting women for marriage for marriage minded men. If it doesn't work out for someone trying this method, the man may get almost s e v e n years of good sex with a woman he genuinely likes, and if it does work out, he will have a good wife. What do you think of this? (I did what I did to the numbers because I don't want women to find out about this rule.)
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,089
One of my friends who is about to get married met his future wife on OLD. He proposed to her on the f i f t h anniversary of their first date, and is going to marry her on the s e v e n t h anniversary of their first date. He has always been very successful with women, but he thinks he found "the one". Anyway, I figure this is a good method of vetting women for marriage for marriage minded men. If it doesn't work out for someone trying this method, the man may get almost s e v e n years of good sex with a woman he genuinely likes, and if it does work out, he will have a good wife. What do you think of this? (I did what I did to the numbers because I don't want women to find out about this rule.)
The chances are VERY low a woman is going to stay with a guy for 5 years without something happening well before that.

After 2 years most women think guys are simply wasting their time, and tbh, they aren't wrong most times.

If you try and implement this rule you might as well not even bother getting married. What's the point? She can just stay your girlfriend.

Also, if you need 7 years to vet someone your system is dysfunctionally broken.
 

davidsonj73

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2023
Messages
389
Reaction score
64
The chances are VERY low a woman is going to stay with a guy for 5 years without something happening well before that.

After 2 years most women think guys are simply wasting their time, and tbh, they aren't wrong most times.

If you try and implement this rule you might as well not even bother getting married. What's the point? She can just stay your girlfriend.

Also, if you need 7 years to vet someone your system is dysfunctionally broken.
Really? Maybe it should be the t w o and t h r e e (2 + 1) rule?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top