"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Proper Screening

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,542
Reaction score
4,082
Location
Inside her mind
The trick is to develop the knowledge base to the point where you get a good enough feel so you can loosen the template enough to make it feel organic.
Totally agree sounds like OP is looking for girls who are dtf, so some things I would vet for

-Is she flirty or receptive to flirting i.e. innuendo etc
-Is she sending you pics, preferably unsolicited i.e. I was talking to a girl I met on the apps she sent me a high-quality picture of her naked at her dask with glasses giving the whole sexy secretary look
-Is she bringing up dirty convo's first etc

If you experince enough you can sometimes gauge these things of the flow of conversations how a girl says things or what she is saying. The key is not being pushy, though. When I was younger I use to talk my way into ***** just to talk my way out of it. If a girl is really DTF they make it easy for you but you gotta be good at flirting via text and picking up nunance, I don't waste my time with facetime.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Cheeky_James

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2025
Messages
591
Reaction score
284
Age
42
Totally agree sounds like OP is looking for girls who are dtf, so some things I would vet for

-Is she flirty or receptive to flirting i.e. innuendo etc
-Is she sending you pics, preferably unsolicited i.e. I was talking to a girl I met on the apps she sent me a high-quality picture of her naked at her dask with glasses giving the whole sexy secretary look
-Is she bringing up dirty convo's first etc

If you experince enough you can sometimes gauge these things of the flow of conversations how a girl says things or what she is saying. The key is not being pushy, though. When I was younger I use to talk my way into ***** just to talk my way out of it. If a girl is really DTF they make it easy for you but you gotta be good at flirting via text and picking up nunance, I don't waste my time with facetime.
we want to see the pic of the chick at her desk :p

I’m back on apps and literally just texted a bunch of chicks I’m chatting to with “Sooo ..horror movie and chill ..orrrr ?”
Out of boredom and self amusement to see what they will say.. It’s an interesting gear shift :)

I do experiments sometimes and open with things like
“ So.. what do you want to do to me ? :p“
The range of responses back can be very interesting :rofl:
 

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,542
Reaction score
4,082
Location
Inside her mind
we want to see the pic of the chick at her desk :p

I’m back on apps and literally just texted a bunch of chicks I’m chatting to with “Sooo ..horror movie and chill ..orrrr ?”
Out of boredom and self amusement to see what they will say.. It’s an interesting gear shift :)

I do experiments sometimes and open with things like
“ So.. what do you want to do to me ? :p“
The range of responses back can be very interesting :rofl:
That's a good point about experimenting; you gotta try different stuff. You'd be surprised how boldness works on a woman espeically one that is attracted to you, it cuts the b.s. and sometimes you can get straight to the fun part

I use to be a collector of nudes of girls I smashed and didn't than i found it weird, so now if a situation ends with a girl I delete their pics...why remember someone who is most likely with someone else not thinking of you? I don't need trophies, i get it for some guys it is but im always trying to look forward and not back
 
Top