Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Proper response to a flake and late response?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically we had plans to meet today. I texted her at about 1130
This morning and she never got back to me till 2pm. So I responded as below. I figure I’m nexting and moving on from here

Attachments

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your response was perfect. I wouldn’t reach out to her again.

She’d have to show serious interest and even then I would make it easy where she comes to me or close to me to entertain setting up plans with her again.

M

member160292

Hope you had a great time :)

notifications off for her texts

Sarge, you’ve been around long enough and claim to slay. Why do a new thread, starting to see a pattern.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically we had plans to meet today. I texted her at about 1130
This morning and she never got back to me till 2pm. So I responded as below. I figure I’m nexting and moving on from here
I wouldn’t have even replied. She didn’t give a counter offer and she sounded like she didn’t really care.

Reaction score
I’m recently going through the same thing right now with someone I used to see nothing serious. She texted me and then would disappear and so forth and truth be told I am seeing other women anyways. She would see my Instagram stories, and then message me and then disappear again, and so forth.

The best way to approach is to go no contact. She invited me to a soccer game and told me that she will let me know when it is finally organized and then disappeared after I asked her to Let me know when we’re going.

I’ve got no contact and I’ve deleted my Instagram and if she ever reaches out then I will just go no contact with her until she asked me if I’m ignoring her. I will still go no contact. If she never reaches out that’s fine too.
what you have to realize is that generally women do things and they’re oblivious to the fact that they are making a certain person feel something.

when it gets to that point, you just have to walk away and respect yourself and stay no contact. I always felt that telling a woman when she disappears or flakes that they should not do that has a desperate tone to it, so I don’t even bother.

Plus, if you even have to think, why do you never texted you or why they’re acting a certain way that it itself should be a sign that you need to move on and find another person. Because that person is probably lost that sort of interest and it’s also a great sign, because then you can move on without any fights for any argument, or any hard feelings.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m recently going through the same thing right now with someone I used to see nothing serious. She texted me and then would disappear and so forth and truth be told I am seeing other women anyways. She would see my Instagram stories, and then message me and then disappear again, and so forth.

The best way to approach is to go no contact. She invited me to a soccer game and told me that she will let me know when it is finally organized and then disappeared after I asked her to Let me know when we’re going.

I’ve got no contact and I’ve deleted my Instagram and if she ever reaches out then I will just go no contact with her until she asked me if I’m ignoring her. I will still go no contact. If she never reaches out that’s fine too.
what you have to realize is that generally women do things and they’re oblivious to the fact that they are making a certain person feel something.

when it gets to that point, you just have to walk away and respect yourself and stay no contact. I always felt that telling a woman when she disappears or flakes that they should not do that has a desperate tone to it, so I don’t even bother.

Plus, if you even have to think, why do you never texted you or why they’re acting a certain way that it itself should be a sign that you need to move on and find another person. Because that person is probably lost that sort of interest and it’s also a great sign, because then you can move on without any fights for any argument, or any hard feelings.
Well this girl isn’t an ex. We haven’t even met yet. But yeah my plan is t go no contact and if she messages me again next weekend(only time I’m free) I’ll make one Offer to meet up and if more BS I’ll block the number. She obviously a time waster

Reaction score
Well this girl isn’t an ex. We haven’t even met yet. But yeah my plan is t go no contact and if she messages me again next weekend(only time I’m free) I’ll make one Offer to meet up and if more BS I’ll block the number. She obviously a time waster
I understand, but it doesn’t matter the no contact concept remains the same. If she does ever message you have to tell her when are you asking me out and if she does, then you’re good and if she doesn’t then it’s over. My suggestion is that you don’t ask her out or plan anything or try to meet up, instead just say, when are you gonna ask me out

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand, but it doesn’t matter the no contact concept remains the same. If she does ever message you have to tell her when are you asking me out and if she does, then you’re good and if she doesn’t then it’s over. My suggestion is that you don’t ask her out or plan anything or try to meet up, instead just say, when are you gonna ask me out
Lol this ain’t my first rodeo. It’s sex or nothing with me

M

member160292

For you to delete the text/number after you replied shows a lot of insecurity. Then you come back to show her response after your text…there is a lot you need to work on mentally.

Chicks come and go my man, the only thing you can change is your own self. There’s a reason why you announce that you are blocking members on here. When the going gets tough, you choose to look the other way. Only way to improve your life is to accept constructive criticism.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(Say this in a thick British accent so the "a" sounds rhyme)

"One can't con a con. "(You cvnt).

Sometimes I'm paranoid. Best friend, no response and not setting up a new date are 3 violations for the price of 1. This is how I treat and respond to women that don't take serious for whatever reason.

If you continue with her there will be a lotta "why can't you just respond like a normal person!!!" types of frustrations from your side. Lotta sugarcoating and forgiving while you constantly doubt if she's honest or not .

Just abandon this ship now, while it's still possible to do it peacefully.

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Overbook her or ghost

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That felt like a testing the water text so she could see if you were mad at her.
If this is the case it's still incredibly disrespectful. Next is the only response.