“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Proper "I Love You" Response

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
The first time my girlfriend said "I love you" I just smiled and gave her a nice kiss. The second and third time, I said thanks. The fourth time, I asked "How much?" At that point, I knew she was dying to hear it, so I let it go on for a while more and then we found a moment and I told her I loved her. She started crying after that and got all emotional about it and said she loved me too.

Well, she's been saying it ever since, and I always try to weasel away without an cliche "I love you too" response. What are some of the things you guys say when your girl says that she loves you?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
"I love you too" :rolleyes:
 

flava

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2003
Messages
486
Reaction score
0
"thats nice now cook my dinner biatch!"
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Messages
461
Reaction score
1
Age
43
I love you

"Join the queue"

I love you

"Shame, Im just using you for sex"
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
"No you don't"
"No"
"I love who?"
"You love who?"
"El Oh El"
"Slash, Sarcasm on, Thanks, slash, Sarcasm off."
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Originally posted by penkitten
i bet you say that to all the guys
meatloaf?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
978
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Mansfield, Notts
The greatest one I've ever used is probably

"I know"

Couple that with a grin, or a sweet smile, you can sort of swing the mood back to playful.
 

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
397
Reaction score
0
Give her a lecture about love until she's bored to hell and stops saying I love you over and over again. Wtf is it with women that they have to say I LOVE YOU 10 times a day. I hate that ****. I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU... SHUT THE FVCK UP ALREADY!

It's like when you say "SO DO I" they feel in control.
 

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
Well, I don't really mind the girlfriend saying "I love you" all the time. She is a girl afterall. It's just that most guys shouldn't let their girl control them into just parrotting it back when they want to hear it. I'm just saving mine for when I miss an anniversary or when I accidentally kill her cat or something. OR when I need some serious points for whatever reason. Either way, saying the cliche "I love you too" is one of the most unromantic things that girls have ever demanded. Any guy who says that to his girl everytime is just pussy-whipped, while she's in control of what he says.
 

Pro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2001
Messages
707
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Raven125
I love me too...
It's "I love me too" with a huge grin. :D
 
Top