Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Proof that online dating is an ego trip for women.

Erotiaris

Reaction score
The girl is ugly as **** cuz. Freaked the **** outta me. Disregard fat and unaesthetic chicks especially when they try to act big!

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Erotiaris are you from Greece mate?

HedoRick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
POF= plenty of fatties.

HedoRick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:up: I can second this. One of my most effective emails is picking out the things they say they "hate" in their profile. Ie if they say don't message me if you are unemployed and living in your mom's basement.

I message them and say hey I'm unemployed and live in my mom's basement.

It works really well, but we all know what loons online chicks are....:crackup:

Robert28 said:
You have learned my secret I figured out on there. If one didn't respond to me and I thought she looked good enough to send a second email, I'd send another email (filled with smart@$$ness comments just to piss her off). That ALWAYS got them to reply.haha The thing is though, that was your goal to begin with. If funny and unique doesn't work, try being a 100% complete d1ckhead to them and that'll get them to respond. You just have to know how far you can take it before they block you. A few will block you right away, but others love cussing you out back and forth and then you turn on the charm in the 3rd or 4th message and then get their number. You can't be all nice and sweet to these POF girls! Too many guys are on there kissing their @$$, so here you come tearing them down and talking down to them, telling them you see right through their bs about "I'm tired of players, I want a nice guy, woe is me." Basically say to them what you wish you could say to some random broad in person without getting slapped.haha I swear it works!