Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Proof that online dating is an ego trip for women.

Reaction score
I was browsing POF and came across this profile. Now, here we have a fat, ugly pig who is a "homebody and don't do much other than work" and who would never get a second look from any self respecting man in real life but her "requirements" are hilarious. She's only 21 years old mind you. These are all in her own words:

-If you're ugly or shorter than 6'2", don't hit my inbox!!! I'm a short girl (5'4") and don't want no short man.

-I'm mainly a homebody, don't do much other than work.

-I am NOT interested in a guy with more than 1 child.

-Looking for someone with goals and ambition, not a little boy! If your interested, message me.

What's wrong with this picture? This girl is FAT not thick but FAT. No curves. Just FAT.

Highest education completed is high school but "she's on her grown woman sh*t" running the rat race at whatever dead end job she's doing. :woo:

To top it all off, she's looking for "a handsome fellow". Nothing wrong with that but when you're ugly, ugly only attracts ugly.

I hope the link works but here are some pics from her profile: http://pics.pof.com/dating/209/99/3clzpzyvh5b3zlctdmplclclk350717649.jpg
http://pics.pof.com/dating/181/65/1qfgru1xwcvcnpjpxh01hqi24308295810.jpg
http://pics.pof.com/dating/209/11/3clzpzyvh5b3zlctdmplclclk350717438.jpg
http://pics.pof.com/dating/209/28/3clzpzyvh5b3zlctdmplclclk350717631.jpg

I find this to be the biggest curse of online dating. Where ZEROS elevate themselves "in their mind" to 7 or 8 status. What's the biggest ego trip you've come across in a woman?

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her mama told her never to settle.

abe0

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to love it....I can't tell you the number of times these women have goals and expectations but they bring very little to the table themselves. One lady I went out a few times made it clear that I would be responsible for all $$...dinners, vacations,.....I asked what I was getting in return and she smiled and said "me, silly"...LOL....it was legalized prostitution.
In economics there is the CPI...consumer price index..In dating the CPI is the COST OF PUS*Y INDEX....once it gets too high...its time to sell sell sell! Abe

Omerta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its an unlimited source of validation for women even for the bottom of the barrel. Its so easy, its not hard to understand why they feed on it.

Online dating is sh!t tier at best. You just found proof not to take it seriously.

Reaction score
abe0 said:
You have to love it....I can't tell you the number of times these women have goals and expectations but they bring very little to the table themselves. One lady I went out a few times made it clear that I would be responsible for all $$...dinners, vacations,.....I asked what I was getting in return and she smiled and said "me, silly"...LOL....it was legalized prostitution.
In economics there is the CPI...consumer price index..In dating the CPI is the COST OF PUS*Y INDEX....once it gets too high...its time to sell sell sell! Abe
O_O Did we ever go out with the same girl? I was dating a girl once and she said that working "stresses her out" so if we ever got married, she would never work and I would pay for everything. I asked her what would she do? She said staying at home looking pretty for you. I'm not lying. Those were her exact words. LOL! Yup. Legalized prostitution.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls on those sites range from average to down right terrible. And those are their best pictures

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
Most all chicks who use POF should have their profiles poster sized and put up or left as awareness pamphlets in STD, abortion and drug clinics, welfare/child support offices, dive bars, truck stop bathroom stalls, and psychiatrist offices.

Either that or make POF a one stop shop for all of the above and have them use each place as an advertiser for the site as a whole and the site as a directory for its advertisers.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like someone else said, those are her BEST pics. Let that sink in for a second.:crackup:

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a beautiful little princess. Tell her "adam225" off SS will gladly date her.

p.s. SEND THE B1TCH A LINK TO THIS THREAD. POF girls need to read our sh1t :crackup: .

Duce

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus, those pictures turned me off. Girl's really trying to bat out of her brown paper bag covered league.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Omerta said:
Its an unlimited source of validation for women even for the bottom of the barrel. Its so easy, its not hard to understand why they feed on it.

Online dating is sh!t tier at best. You just found proof not to take it seriously.
Truth

but guys you gotta remember it goes both ways there tons of bottom of the barrel men as well. Don't believe me just take a look at your competition

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually have looked, just to know what I'm up against. I couldn't believe the divide between the 90 percent beta...who the hell says they want to be friends first!? And the ten percent doing alpha all wrong. Who the hell talks like vanilla ice in their profile.
I must be pretty funny looking to not be pulling every woman on match for a hundred miles.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would bet that she doesn't get hit on quite as much as her ego demonstrates. I always have this sneaking suspicion that a lot of these "fat girls with attitude" are frauds. The battle scars of being pumped and dumped over and over. Instead of working on self - they turn into b!tches. Almost like an AFC coming here and trying to act like he's confident without having any success... It's obvious to everyone...

She may find an occasional ok looking guy looking for any free @ss who will hit that; but for the most part - I'm sure she's a lot more lonely than she's letting on. She probably cries and throws tantrums after guys who hit it stop returning calls/texts.

It's just a mask...

I don't think this is exclusive to POF though; I know plenty of big girls (at my work 50% of the girls are this girls size or bigger) and a lot of them act like this. Yet.... They are almost always eternally single single mothers; or if they do find someone - they end up settling for a guy of equal desperation.

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
Fvcking around with these chicks now. Sending the below:

Congratulations! Your profile is going to be featured on Worldstar Hip Hop Online Dating Ratchet of the Week! You are entitled to one item off the dollar menu at McDonalds..Thanks for making Worldstar Hip Hop! Worldstar! Worldstar! Worldstar!

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HumbleNinja said:
Fvcking around with these chicks now. Sending the below:

Congratulations! Your profile is going to be featured on Worldstar Hip Hop Online Dating Ratchet of the Week! You are entitled to one item off the dollar menu at McDonalds..Thanks for making Worldstar Hip Hop! Worldstar! Worldstar! Worldstar!
The problem I noticed on pof that made it hard for me is that the average girl on there is only highschool/GED educated. Nothing wrong with that, but have you ever tried to have a conversation with someone like that? It's like pulling teeth! I have learned that girls who have bachelor degrees at the least, get my sense of humor MUCH better then these highschool graduate hoebags on pof. I could send that same message out to 10 girls on that site right now and the list of replies would be as follows: "wut?", "I don't even know how to respond to that message", "haha ok", "ummmm ok", "you're weird", or some choice curse words directed towards you. MAYBE one would get it.....maybe. The level of intelligence and common sense on that site is just putrid. Go to a site like match.com and it increases substantially. But, then again, match.com has it's own set of unique problems.

LP700-4

Banned
Reaction score
Robert28 said:
The problem I noticed on pof that made it hard for me is that the average girl on there is only highschool/GED educated. Nothing wrong with that, but have you ever tried to have a conversation with someone like that? It's like pulling teeth! I have learned that girls who have bachelor degrees at the least, get my sense of humor MUCH better then these highschool graduate hoebags on pof. I could send that same message out to 10 girls on that site right now and the list of replies would be as follows: "wut?", "I don't even know how to respond to that message", "haha ok", "ummmm ok", "you're weird", or some choice curse words directed towards you. MAYBE one would get it.....maybe. The level of intelligence and common sense on that site is just putrid. Go to a site like match.com and it increases substantially. But, then again, match.com has it's own set of unique problems.
Another problem is that it's more like a blind date sort of website. OKCupid with its multiple personality questions, tests and fleshed out profiles gives you a much better idea of what kind of person they are before you even initiate contact. Just look at the way POF is. Pictures are highlighted boldly. Personal information is limited to just eight bits of info like city, ethnicity etc and a very short profile usually filled with about 50 or 100 words.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fault here lies with MEN. Don't blame the woman for having all these demands. If it weren't for men emailing every HB 1 on POF, they wouldn't have these kinds of demands. Men have little to no standards online and just want a quick fvck. In turn, these HB 1's start expecting to go out with Brad Pitt.

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
Robert28 said:

Depending on how good you look to the person the more they'll talk. I ignore the nonsense and go right into asking them how POF is treating them right after they respond. Then after that go for their number. If I don't get it I delete them and keep it moving.

The message I made up tonight is pissing a few of them off but they've calmed down and I'm just BSing a bit. Bored as hell before bed. lol

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HumbleNinja said:
Depending on how good you look to the person the more they'll talk. I ignore the nonsense and go right into asking them how POF is treating them right after they respond. Then after that go for their number. If I don't get it I delete them and keep it moving.

The message I made up tonight is pissing a few of them off but they've calmed down and I'm just BSing a bit. Bored as hell before bed. lol
You have learned my secret I figured out on there. If one didn't respond to me and I thought she looked good enough to send a second email, I'd send another email (filled with smart@$$ness comments just to piss her off). That ALWAYS got them to reply.haha The thing is though, that was your goal to begin with. If funny and unique doesn't work, try being a 100% complete d1ckhead to them and that'll get them to respond. You just have to know how far you can take it before they block you. A few will block you right away, but others love cussing you out back and forth and then you turn on the charm in the 3rd or 4th message and then get their number. You can't be all nice and sweet to these POF girls! Too many guys are on there kissing their @$$, so here you come tearing them down and talking down to them, telling them you see right through their bs about "I'm tired of players, I want a nice guy, woe is me." Basically say to them what you wish you could say to some random broad in person without getting slapped.haha I swear it works!