Proof that looks do not = girls

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks for a guy is different then how a guy views looks on a girl.

For a guy its more then physical looks but his energy and his overall personality and presentation. This guy knows how to party, knows how to dress and have a good time. Women will naturally want to be with a guy like that.

Fyi - The guy looks like he works as a club promoter or something so his got social proof wherever he goes.

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Myspace is all about DHV. That guy has it in spades. He's made himself into a "product" that every girl wants to be seen to have.

He's an AMOG in a group with 0 males. And has expanded his group outwads collecting in more and more females. It's a snowball affect that has made him a natural through collaboration. That's my take on it anyway.

Either that or the guy is a natural.

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hes not a bad looking guy.. he just looks kinda hefty in some pics, especially his main one, cuz his face is big boned. hes actually pretty muscular and has good facial features. and he's a decent height at 5'11

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you know hes not rich? By the way he dresses i would think hes got a substantial amount of cash.

Enjin 7

Don Juan
Reaction score
he looks gay... and girls are comfortable with that. either way I added him to my friends lol :p

there are a lot of profiles like that where people post pics of themselves at the club with hott *****es. theyre all in cali too :(

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the asian girl with too much makeup and huge, fake breasts. In fact, most of the pictures of girls he's with appear to all have had boob jobs.

You have to wonder how many of those girls he hooks up with. And how many of those girls he hooks up with began life as women.

OrioleMagic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude is so ugly he is deformed. It seems like he has a lot of money. I bet if he was wearing K-Mart duds and rolling in a Geo, he wouldn't have so many chicks. He looks like a cool dude. IMO, money for men is like looks for women.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there are some pretty fine girls in some of those pics, that guy is sure in hell not poor. (Bapes, Jordans, etc) He is a fashionable guy. An from those pics look like he gets mega social proof.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy obviously has a lil' money and funky style.Nothing different to what black kids do.

I know alotta kids like this and I always ask them when they plex on some player ****....."Are you a freind or a fawk to them"...?They never give me a straight answer.

So I think these guys either pay to play are just simps(freinds with women).:whistle:

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i think many myspace babes would be receptive to this guy if he were to hit them up. now this is the type of profile that'll pull myspace girls!

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The man can take pictures with women at clubs. If you've got video proof of him banging atleast 5 of those chicks I'd be a believer.

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
having female friends != getting laid

although i suppose if you know like a 100 hot chicks, you will sleep with at least 10 of them, even if by accident only. Makes you wonder, huh?

Macgyver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
myspace is for emo fags, and every girl loves an effeminate guy/gay guy.

Macgyver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
organizedconfusion said:
this is ridiculis... what has gotten into everyone? has this become of sosuave? i feel ashamed of you all :moon:
75% of the discussion board are filled with morons who should've stayed in the high school forum. my scientific conclusion comes that i only participate in 25% of the threads (ie. reading) the rest I just skim by cause the titles speak for itself "why is this girl not talking to me" "myspace blah blah blah" "here is my field report with 100 chat lines" if you hear me be whiny in a thread, know that this thread is dead and filled with stupids.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You ****ing retards.

He IS rich and he IS NOT ****ing them.

That is just common sense.