Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Proof Positive of Sexual Interest

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
There is a simple, foolproof way of knowing whether a woman is sexually interested. She will be nervous. She will lose her composure. If she is relaxed, at ease, carefree, she is NOT sexually interested.

Even the coolest of girls will give a "tell" at some point, often involuntarily. It doesn't matter if she's trying to remain totally expressionless; eventually there will be a tell. This could be as simple as a small facial tick. She might walk away when she gets sexually aroused. She might freeze up completely and just stare.

Bottom line: if a woman acts "normally" she has no sexual attraction. If she is tense, angry, frustrated, sexual attraction.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is tense, angry, frustrated, sexual attraction.
I have an Italian woman, 27, always acting that way with me. I don't want her and I let her know in various ways that I don't want her. She's already crossed me (and talked behind my back with several I know) so she's forever on my sh!tlist. I try to keep my interaction with her at a minimum. I need a woman that's gonna be servile towards me and cater at my feet. I don't want no sh!t.

Serenity

Reaction score
This is incorrect. Some women respond like you describe, some do not. You try like everyone else to oversimplify the art and skill that it is to read a woman, it also promotes assumptions and leaves out reasoning. Treating a woman like she's sexually attracted every time she's angry, frustrated or tense will fail 9/10, because she acts like that for a different reason and your ignorance isn't helping the situation.

A woman who's relaxed, at ease and carefree could very well be sexually attracted, but you'll assume they're not and thus won't discover that they could be.

The only foolproof way of knowing if she's sexually attracted is making advances to fvck her and not finding resistance.

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What’s interesting is some ONS pickups are very serious and almost business-like. The chick can be seemingly pissed off and/or deadpan serious from the time she meets the guy until the time they leave together.
Lol these are always my most mind-boggling lays

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
Honestly, I don't get nervous at all, unless a girl is at least an 8. She has to be a stone cold fox for me to get nervous. A garden variety 7 is pleasant, even a bit exciting. 6's don't do it for me at all.

Women are the same way: an average to decent looking guy is either boring to pleasant to look at, talk with. Get her around a legit hot guy and it all changes. It's just a matter of what tier you're in.