Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Promiscuous women are disgusting

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Men are not biologically programmed to be ok with a woman being a Slvt. No matter how much women’s rights tell us that it is, it simply isn’t acceptable to the majority of men.

Most guys I know aren’t ok with their GF having an extensive list of past partners. I know some that do and it’s been a thorny subject that is often brushed under the table and not spoken about. Often it leads to tension and arguments that come out every once in a while. Further, the men that are ok with it are usually desperate and cannot do any better.

Slvt shaming is completely justified because if a woman cannot keep her legs closed and let’s any **** in, she loses her inherent value. Why do so many societies prize virginity? If a woman sleeps with a lot of guys, it’s essentially a weakness on her part that she has poor impulse control and makes lots of bad decisions.

Essentially what will happen is that the majority of these women are going to end up alone and without partners because they indulged too much when they were young. Nothing good comes cheap.

The feminist movement has given women the impression that they can have their proverbial cake and eat it too: that is have as much sex as they want and STILL have some kind of fairy tale romance. To the men that are ok with this, you are essentially victims of this feminist agenda because you are programmed to accept it - even if you personally feel disgusted by it.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro everyone knows this already. Who are you arguing against!? Yes we agree! You will not find find one guy on SS that is like " yay i just love to wife sluts!"

You are not living in reality. The reality of the Western world is that most girls have had many partners before you. We have to deal with the REALITY not IDEALISM.

You have to be somewhat okay with some sort of slutty past or else you will have to go MGTOW.

Furthermore, its ok if she had a couple partners before you. The key is balance.

1.) does she have a good relationship with her father
2.) does she respect herself etc

This is the best we can do in this day and age.

It is not going back to the 1950's and I am ok with this.

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men are not biologically programmed to be ok with a woman being a Slvt. No matter how much women’s rights tell us that it is, it simply isn’t acceptable to the majority of men.

Most guys I know aren’t ok with their GF having an extensive list of past partners. I know some that do and it’s been a thorny subject that is often brushed under the table and not spoken about. Often it leads to tension and arguments that come out every once in a while. Further, the men that are ok with it are usually desperate and cannot do any better.

Slvt shaming is completely justified because if a woman cannot keep her legs closed and let’s any **** in, she loses her inherent value. Why do so many societies prize virginity? If a woman sleeps with a lot of guys, it’s essentially a weakness on her part that she has poor impulse control and makes lots of bad decisions.

Essentially what will happen is that the majority of these women are going to end up alone and without partners because they indulged too much when they were young. Nothing good comes cheap.

The feminist movement has given women the impression that they can have their proverbial cake and eat it too: that is have as much sex as they want and STILL have some kind of fairy tale romance. To the men that are ok with this, you are essentially victims of this feminist agenda because you are programmed to accept it - even if you personally feel disgusted by it.
I've noticed women aren't oke with it it neither. Even when a man pretends he is oke with it, she will despise him for being weak and having no standards.

Its like you say to her, " I cant do better than you anyway, so I don't care".

Bro everyone knows this already. Who are you arguing against!? Yes we agree! You will not find find one guy on SS that is like " yay i just love to wife sluts!"

You are not living in reality. The reality of the Western world is that most girls have had many partners before you. We have to deal with the REALITY not IDEALISM.

You have to be somewhat okay with some sort of slutty past or else you will have to go MGTOW.

Furthermore, its ok if she had a couple partners before you. The key is balance.

1.) does she have a good relationship with her father
2.) does she respect herself etc

This is the best we can do in this day and age.

It is not going back to the 1950's and I am ok with this.
Most men (subconsciously) still want LTR's and children. A relationship with a woman with such a past will run into problems. I've been there many , many times and learned the hard way.

If it doesnt bother you, you are in a good a spot tbh.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah you can only mask something like that in the honeymoon phase but when you get too close that becomes more unbearble.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Instead of simply downgrading her to a FWB/Plate status for future fvcks, you got angry with her sexual past and walked away?

If this isn't the epitome of feminine energy & behaviour, I don't know what is.

Good for her I say.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Instead of simply downgrading her to a FWB/Plate status for future fvcks, you got angry with her sexual past and walked away?

If this isn't the epitome of feminine energy & behaviour, I don't know what is.

Good for her I say.
Dude. The first post is not about anyone walking away. It is about how miserable "most guys he knows" are in being desperate enough to settle for relationships with these types of women. Most guys he knows don't have the luxury of FWB/Plate and need to have a gf in order to get any.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about the actual dating market, theory aside?
The actual dating market doesn't seem to mind. Plenty of men legally commit to women with an extensive list of past partners. Men will have girlfriends with extensive past partner histories too and not marry them too.

If a woman is 30+, never married, and no children, she likely has a higher notch count. It's probably not good to marry them in most cases, but there are acceptable medium term girlfriends in a lot of cases.

Enjoy the decline! Pillage what you can.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed women aren't oke with it it neither. Even when a man pretends he is oke with it, she will despise him for being weak and having no standards.

Its like you say to her, " I cant do better than you anyway, so I don't care".

Most men (subconsciously) still want LTR's and children. A relationship with a woman with such a past will run into problems. I've been there many , many times and learned the hard way.

If it doesnt bother you, you are in a good a spot tbh.
Yes I agree but unfortunately most girls in the Western world have a past. They even have a past in the Eastern world now. My gf is Eastern and I have been to her home country. The single girls there are slighlty less slutty versions of American girls. Sometimes they are worse.
By and large the baby boomer generation were horible parents. I am done blaming feminism. Its the weak azz fathers and mothers fault.

In conclusion all we have are girls with a past. So we have to make the best of it. As long as her past is not too promiscous then it should be ok. People grow and change.

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5 years away from "all I have is single moms" lol

Well, I'm in the same boat. I lost many years due to personal misery, and I'm stranded here with a epic draught. And yeah, I feel the pain. I got appearance and value well in order but I suspect I get age discriminated. Upon phone/IG they google me and reject me based on that. Bye bye. Day game feels pointless. Gonna play chess now or so. Us players that don't want the family or beta relationship life have a problem here.

But I got 3 comments:
  • This is our wall. We're jaded, lost our "luster" (maybe), and all that. Not physical appearance as women do (if we maintain), not necessarily pair bonding issues that women get from the **** carousel, but possibly the same psychological. Some call that a "mid-life crisis", I don't give a damn about that bs, but no matter there's realities here that one need to relate to and deal with. What can I say, life sucks, we're gonna die too.
  • One can read threads about the wall and see the walled woman psychology as oneself and... not be like them. Fun hobby. The problem looks the same for us in some senses. Here's one of the recent wall-threads: https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...ymore-now-that-people-are-aging-slower.274723
  • There are plenty of men on this forum that are in our age or significantly older and are "killing it." But who knows, maybe it's all an act. Once they log out from SS, they cry themselves to sleep. That would be a youthful thing to do...

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are valued for their ability to screen out men: men are valued for their ability to get many women. It's like this now, and it was like this 6,000 years ago when we learned to write and keep records.

A man that has not slept with many women is demonstrably un-masculine. A woman that has a lot of partners is demonstrably unable to filter out un-suitable males... which is a key factor in finding a quality partner. In the grander scheme of things a 'man' is successful if he can pass his genes on: a woman is successful if she gets the best quality man that she can lock down.

Having said that... well... not a fvcking thing you can do about what is happening in society now. Unless you want to convert to Islam and move to Saudi Arabia.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are valued for their ability to screen out men: men are valued for their ability to get many women. It's like this now, and it was like this 6,000 years ago when we learned to write and keep records.

A man that has not slept with many women is demonstrably un-masculine. A woman that has a lot of partners is demonstrably unable to filter out un-suitable males... which is a key factor in finding a quality partner. In the grander scheme of things a 'man' is successful if he can pass his genes on: a woman is successful if she gets the best quality man that she can lock down.

Having said that... well... not a fvcking thing you can do about what is happening in society now. Unless you want to convert to Islam and move to Saudi Arabia.
Exactly. Even in those conservative culture the good girls are very highly guarded.

I look at women that are slutty as failures of women. Sometimes I wonder " how hard is it to keep your damn legs closed until you get real commitment from a good guy". But they cant even do that.

tightgrp

Don Juan
Reaction score

Nah. Plenty of thirsty males out there giving free attention. If they end up alone, it's because they become fugly and hateful.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5 years away from "all I have is single moms" lol
I don’t buy that argument. Many Millennial women right now are 35-40, childless, and never likely to become parents.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its a joke, but joking aside, if your choice is between those women and single moms its the same deal.
I don’t think it’s the same deal. Although not ideal, a childless woman is always a better option than a single mom for a childless man if other aspects are similar.

I have a “no single moms, no exceptions” policy.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if you're just dating then it doesnt matter. If you're marrying, its a tradeoff between finances and mental health issues.
I disagree that it doesn’t matter if solely dating. There are headaches surrounding logistics of even spending a couple of hours together on a Saturday afternoon. These are headaches you won’t get with a lot of childless women.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
An issue I’ve come across with divorced moms is that they have the impression that you’re unavailable because you’re not available when they suddenly find a babysitter, or some such other thing. Because of their solipsistic nature it makes them think “you don’t have enough time for me”, even though it is their lack of flexibility is 90% is the problem.

It’s becoming less of an issue as I age and my target age shifts into mid to late 30’s and beyond (because, well, it’s my reality).

My opinion is that they are only suitable (single moms with young kids), for shorter term trysts. They’re usually very sexually motivated to start but then they try to shift you into bf status and become insufferable, my solution is they conform or I fade out.

The pathetic things do not realize that THEY often are the problem. They want the dopamine, and do the serial monogamy thing, serially. 6-8 weeks- tops, if you don’t let them lasso you. Is what it is.

Last edited: