Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

prom

R3N3G4D3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys started asking girls to the prom in our school last week or so. I asked two HB9s but they already got dates. There is a girl who's a 7 and is in 11th grade who definatelly likes me (We started talking two weeks ago, since then she found out where I hang out before school and now goes there too, she's been asking me where I hang out during lunch and everytime I see her she immediatelly walks up to me and starts talking). So my question is, should I ask a few other girls who are 9s or should I just go with her since she's definatelly interested?

Ace of Spades

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go with the younger girl. There will be no obligation on your part to impress her, therefore you will have a much better time. You already know she digs you, and asking somebody else would be foolish.

R3N3G4D3

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, I decided to go against the advices and asked an HB9.5 to the prom today. But got a bunch of ******** in response from her, so help me descramble it (keep in mind that I never saw her talk to guys so she might be afraid of us).

Me: [name], are you going to the prom with anyone yet?
Her: well, ... no
Me: Wanna go with me?
Her: Well, I still don't know if I'm going at all... ...someone else asked me already and I said I will think about it but I will probably say no to them. Maybe I'll go with you, I need more time to think about it.
Me: Tell me when you make up your mind, ok?
her: ok

So wtf is that? Is that her being extremely insecure? Is that her saying that she already has a date and will try to say no to them to go with me? Is that her saying she doesn't want to go to the prom at all? Is that her saying no and trying to come up with some lame excuse? Or is she putting everyone on hold because she's waiting for someone else to ask her? And if she doesnt reply tomorrow or the day after, should I forget about her or remind her and then if she hesitates forget about her?

imnexthere

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ideally you would have responded that its cool she thinks about it but you need to know by <insert date here>.

I'm thinking that she has low IL and you will not be going with her. She will either not go or be with whoever else asked.

Think about it. If you were just asked out to prom by someone you were interested in would you hesitate to say yes even if you had no plans on attending? I know I wouldn't.

Wait a small amount of time if you wish but line up that other girl. She is who you will probably go with.

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything but a "Yes" should just be thrown out. You probably wouldn't have as much fun with a girl who just goes with you just because she couldn't snag another date or has to think about it anyways. And if she has to think about it, you might have to worry about impressing her just because she's probably expecting something special.

I'd say to go with the younger girl. If she's a 7, she's at least cute, and no obligations mean you have a better time at Prom. Trust me, you don't want to go with someone that you have to impress, especially to Prom.

bogman2121

Don Juan
Reaction score
she is saying no so ask the 7 you'll have more fun with someone you dont have to impress and she wont be embarassed to be there with you like the 9.5 apparantly would be

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man, go with the one that likes you. I almost made the mistake of not going with a HB8 that graduated last year. She's really into me, and I almost didn't ask her. She was practically begging to go with me. All I know is that we're going to be having a blast at the dance, the after party, and the after-after party at my place :p