"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Prom tomorrow

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2002
Messages
907
Reaction score
2
Ok I have prom tomorrow night. Is prom traditionally the night when you are supposed to phuck a girl? Or is that not so much now?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
449
Reaction score
0
Location
LA, California
Hi. Welcome to 1950.

Seriously. It doesn't matter. I'd actually advise against it. Wait a little. Nothing says "lousy first time" like prom night.
 

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
Originally posted by seloifter
Hi. Welcome to 1950.

Seriously. It doesn't matter. I'd actually advise against it. Wait a little. Nothing says "lousy first time" like prom night.
I agree.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
Age
39
wtf? why are u going to the prom when ur a junior.....
 

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2002
Messages
907
Reaction score
2
and why wouldn't I go to prom when I'm a junior when its a JUNIOR-SENIOR prom. What other kind of prom would it be??
 

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Originally posted by bud_2005
and why wouldn't I go to prom when I'm a junior when its a JUNIOR-SENIOR prom. What other kind of prom would it be??
chill.....i though proms were only for seniors unless a senior is taking someone lower.......
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Same at my school, except we had to warm our food using the PHUCKING CANDLES for the senior prom, while the junior prom was kick ass. I haven't been to either, but I was in charge of lighting, so I got a birdseye view down people's shirts...I mean, uh...at what they were eating.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2002
Messages
907
Reaction score
2
I heard somewhere that 80% of the girls want to have sex on prom night so every 4 out of 5 guys gets their wish on prom night.
 

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
I'd agree with that. Go watch American Pie :) But yea, it's not guaranteed you're going to have sex on prom night, but there's a very good chance. We only have a Senior Prom at our school, so I still have to wait..
 
Top