Prom is in the beginning of May.
I have 2 back-up dates to prom. These 2 girls are my friends although I believe one of them likes me.
Now my question has nothing to do with these two girls. It has to do with a third. Except she is being a real b!tch about it and for some reason thinks i'm a chump enough to take it. I think she's gotten too much special treatment from AFC's in her lifetime.
She is going out with this guy for 2 months but apparently she mentions to me that she wants to dump him soon. She wants to see how things turn out. She is a junior. The guy is a senior. She asked me to wait 3 weeks before asking anyone to prom, that way, if things don't work out, she can go with me. She may like me more than a friend. I've only known her for about 2 weeks and talk to her rarely.
Now, don't worry, i called her on her **** and she knows i'm pissed off she even asked such a question. She asked me this on msn so i blocked her. She gives me a big hug the next day and apologizes, yet she asks me to consider it again. I told her no way. Back-up sh!t is not for me.
Ironically, I'd rather take this girl than the 2 backups though all 3 are rather attractive. I don't really want to take just a friend to prom. However, from my point of view, I don't see anyway I can go with this girl to prom without giving in. I assure you that there is no way i'll consider her conditions.
I thought about telling her "you want 3 weeks? you've got till tomorrow." That's really a bluff though and if she calls my bluff, i guess i'll have to ask someone by the next day.
Out of principle, i shouldn't even take her because she had the audacity to ask such a thing from me.
Any suggestions?
I have 2 back-up dates to prom. These 2 girls are my friends although I believe one of them likes me.
Now my question has nothing to do with these two girls. It has to do with a third. Except she is being a real b!tch about it and for some reason thinks i'm a chump enough to take it. I think she's gotten too much special treatment from AFC's in her lifetime.
She is going out with this guy for 2 months but apparently she mentions to me that she wants to dump him soon. She wants to see how things turn out. She is a junior. The guy is a senior. She asked me to wait 3 weeks before asking anyone to prom, that way, if things don't work out, she can go with me. She may like me more than a friend. I've only known her for about 2 weeks and talk to her rarely.
Now, don't worry, i called her on her **** and she knows i'm pissed off she even asked such a question. She asked me this on msn so i blocked her. She gives me a big hug the next day and apologizes, yet she asks me to consider it again. I told her no way. Back-up sh!t is not for me.
Ironically, I'd rather take this girl than the 2 backups though all 3 are rather attractive. I don't really want to take just a friend to prom. However, from my point of view, I don't see anyway I can go with this girl to prom without giving in. I assure you that there is no way i'll consider her conditions.
I thought about telling her "you want 3 weeks? you've got till tomorrow." That's really a bluff though and if she calls my bluff, i guess i'll have to ask someone by the next day.
Out of principle, i shouldn't even take her because she had the audacity to ask such a thing from me.
Any suggestions?