"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Prom nite

crimsonclockwork

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
So I went to prom with this girl who is pretty much un dj'able. Junior prom... This is her first highschool dance, never had a boyfriend, never kissed a guy ect. ect. She looks very good (about an 8), just really really shy. We went with some friends, and one of mine (guy) is good friends with her. Anyhow, during the night Im laying kino, grinding, shes wanting to grind with me and all that. After we go and chill at her friends house to sleep over we all crash on the couch. She kinda ignores me the entire time and is massaging my friend's shoulders and **** like that. Of course I had another girl sittin next to me wanting to get with me... BUT I had enough decency to not do anything. I guess I kinda got a little feelings for this girl, but I aint gonna try too terribly hard with her. She does happen to have a crush on my friend... But hes in a relationship. Think something like a girl version of AFC... But worse with her. What should I do? Ignore it? Or what. :confused:
Other than that, I had a hell of a time. :D
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SemperFi719

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Age
40
I remember reading somewhere that if a girl ignore you.. (which is disrespect) you should show her that you won't tolerate it. You were her date that evening and she blatanly shows you disrespect by dissing you the night of prom and hitting on your boy. I'm guessing you'll see her tomorrow in school. Me being you I wouldn't labor on it too much, just go about your business. You say there was a girl sitting next to you that night that wants to get with you... use this to your advantage. Hang out with that other chick so that the disser sees what shes missing out on. Competition breeds Jealousy which will make you more attractive in her eyes. If she sees other girls clamoring over you (and she has interest in your) she will see you as a hot commodity and worth more to her. We want what we cant have.. remember this. Never succumb to a womans shyt tests... just adapt and overcome!
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
So you went to prom with a girl that fancies your mate, wtf. . .
Get your own birds.

If you want to get with her, dont ignore it, show you can take it, maybe use the jealousy trick.


Roll with the punches
 

crimsonclockwork

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Oh she facied me just fine. She just doesn't know jack **** about love and how a girl is supposed to act I guess. Maybe Im over thinking this too much. And we all know overthinking girls is pretty bad. :)
 

SemperFi719

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Originally posted by crimsonclockwork
She just doesn't know jack **** about love and how a girl is supposed to act I guess.
Welcome to the game of love if you want to call it that. There isn't a sure fire way for them to act. They play games.. its what they do. But if you can act cool, calm, and rise above it all YOU WILL PASS HER SHYT TESTS! Beware though, that there is a difference between a girl who occasionally throws a test at you (which is normal) and a girl who plays nothing but games. These are the girls you need to watch out for. "how a girl is supposed to act".. no such thing.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

crimsonclockwork

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Man... This girl is shy, low self esteem, doesn't like her image too much. Im just tryin to get a feel if she is playing games or what. Maybe I was blowing off a little steam when I posted the first post. Anyway, might as well go for it for a few days and see what happens. She says she had a hell of a time at prom. And how do you deal with these kinds of girls anyway? Can't treat them like the regular ones. :confused:
 
Top