Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Prom Misunderstanding

HighFlyer

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a girl in one of my classes who I only met this year. My teacher mentioned prom tickets for sale, and cause I sit near this girl, I asked out of what I meant as curiousity if she was going to prom. I was pretty sure she had a bf but I wasn't sure so I figured this would get me my answer. She apparently interpreted it as asking her to prom and the situation became sort of awkward. Still I didn't really think to much of it. Then my friend says to me today, yo u asked sosandso to prom? It caught me off gaurd cause that was never my intention. However the more I thought about it the more I see how she could have interpreted it that way. Anyway I figured I would just say something like 'So I I hear I asked you to prom . I know this may be devastating, but I was just curious. all while essentially grinning.' Toss me your two cents fellaz.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It could be devestating, but it's either that or end up thinking about it for a while.

UnexpectedTeen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her the truth. Tell that you have no interest in her. tell her to stop ruining your reputation. ........

Chill!:D

Turalyon999

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another instance of Woman's notorious selective hearing. I agree, tell the truth, that you never asked her to prom, you only asked if her if she was going. Don't let these girls get away with their selective hearing bs.