Prom/"I don't think he likes me"

Reaction score
I just posted the other day about this girl that was down to have sex and then didn't want to a couple days later here:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=158760
So pretty much I heard from my friend that she told his gf that she doesn't think I like her. I don't know wtf that means because I've been gaming her and acting like a dj with cf, neg hits, not showing too much interest. We've hooked up and hung out enough to where I think I've shown that I like her. I haven't been saying **** like "You're so beautiful" and "I love hanging out with you". I don't know if she wants me to say that and if thats the only way she would understand that I like her? I really don't get why she would say "I don't think he likes me"? Can someone explain that to me.
Also, shes a senior in high school and Prom is in a month and a half. I told her that I want one of my buddies to go if I'm gonna go because I'm 20 shes 18 and I wouldn't have any friends there. So I'm trying to make that happen. But then last night shes like "I want to go to Prom with you but I need to know soon because otherwise I'm gonna find someone else". I just said "well I already told you that I want one of my friends to go". What the hell does that mean? Shouldn't I be insulted by that? How the hell should I handle this situation?

K.Pez

Don Juan
Reaction score
you shouldn't be insulted by that. prom is a big deal and she doesn't have a lot of time to wait if she does indeed need to get another date.

if you want a friend to come, put more effort into getting that ball rolling. find a friend, then ask this girl if she knows anyone who needs a date.

PerfectCircle

Don Juan
Reaction score
women stick around til they prove you like them then they either marry or leave you.