"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Prom Dilemma

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
488
Reaction score
0
Age
100
Location
USA- Always improving my game
Here's the deal...kinda long but I'll try to keep it short.

This girl on my bus begged me to go to prom. She's just friends with me (I don't want to be more than that, she probably does though). But anyways, I said that I would go with her, nonetheless. ***We'll go as friends to prom. I'll hook up with other girls over the weekend. ;)

Well, she's now expecting me to go in the limo with all of her friends since she claims that it's "girls choice" or some crap. So, I told her, "No, I'm going in a limo with my friends. You come in my limo and sit at my table for prom."

All her friends think that I should do what she wants. Well I say F that, she asked me to go and I'm paying for her ticket, the least she can do is go in the limo with me and my friends and sit at our table.

Do you all think I was wrong here?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
You're already doing her a favor by being her date. Tell her she could do whatever the fcuk she wants, but you're going with your friends (you can phrase it more gently than that).
 

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 8, 2002
Messages
624
Reaction score
1
Location
New York City, USA
Yes, she is your date and you're paying, so why the hell should you do things you don't want to? If she doesn't want to go with your friends, then let her go with her friends by herself. She's lucky to be going with you, so let her remember that.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
So let me get this straight, you are paying too take a girl who y have no romantic inclinations with to the prom. Was this cos it saved you the hassle of askin someone :D.

OK, then you appear to say you are doing this as a favour, if its a favour, do what you want, she asked you for a favour, you gave it to her, why give her more.

Plus surely travellin in a limo full of teenage gals and then sitting with them would be far nicer than just chillin with your m8s who u hang with neway.
 

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
Whatever happened to her paying for something?

I've heard much bull**** about "my dress is so expensive!" well, YOU BOUGHT IT, SO DONT CRY TO ME ABOUT IT! for all i care u can wear a bikini and make it cheap.

I woudnt go in her limo by yourself. id bring a guy friend and pimp those stupid girls with him ;)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
canada
yeah man, your going as friends, why are you buying her ticket?
 

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
488
Reaction score
0
Age
100
Location
USA- Always improving my game
Originally posted by icallug
yeah man, your going as friends, why are you buying her ticket?
Actually I haven't yet.

IDK, I just thought that it would be right for me to do. I have no intentions of tapping this girl though.

I'm kinda pissed I said yes though, since there's much better alternatives I could've gone with.
 
Top