Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Prom date-difficult situation

breaka19

Reaction score
whatup. so i was at this party last night, everybody was pretty hammered, and i saw this girl tehre i was thinkin of askin to prom. when i approached her she said she already knew, i dont know how, and that she would have gone with me but she asked someone else cause i took too long. procrastination is the devil. anyway, i thought she was giving me a hint tho that she would have rather of gone with me, so i was wonder if any of you guys had advice on whether or not i should still pursue her. do you think persistence would make her peace this other guy out, or should i find someone else to go with? thanks, peace.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by breaka19
whatup. so i was at this party last night, everybody was pretty hammered, and i saw this girl tehre i was thinkin of askin to prom. when i approached her she said she already knew, i dont know how, and that she would have gone with me but she asked someone else cause i took too long. procrastination is the devil. anyway, i thought she was giving me a hint tho that she would have rather of gone with me, so i was wonder if any of you guys had advice on whether or not i should still pursue her. do you think persistence would make her peace this other guy out, or should i find someone else to go with? thanks, peace.
Find one really really HB to go with and have a good time making sure not to keep this girl in your mind. Ah the tool of jealousy. Love it.

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, this is the relatively the same situation for me. still procrastinating here, ours is unofficially may 22. I don't wanna ask yet, since it might sound desperate.

When was yours annouced?

Forget this girl and get another.

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blech...ours isnt till March 12th and I've still put off asking anyone...No rush :D

Anyway...I guess its just generally accepted as "not cool" to try to steal someone else's prom date (stealing a girlfriend is a little different, though, I guess). Maybe afterwards or whatever you can try for the hook-up.

Whatever applies the boyant force to your seaward vessle...

lemieux66

Don Juan
Reaction score
ours is May 3rd. a few people started asking last month and I think that that's just ridiculous. Somebody asked me what I was doing a few weeks ago and I was just like, "It's ****ing February!" Only a desperate, desperate ***** would ask 3 months in advance.