Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Project REDPILL

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope. Focus on your own goals and ambitions, and don't let white knights and women distract from the overall bigger picture.

Just finished my first week of an absurdly tiring new job, and seriously what white knights do is so fvcking trivial within context.
Make sure that job is adding to you. If its harvesting your energy pick a different environments.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I highly recommend that you do not give an unsolicited copy to anyone you work with, no matter how “ready” you think they might be.

In the wrong hands, misperceived and then talked about with others, it could snowball and seriously jeopardize what was once a positive employment/career situation for you.

Best to only hand out to men away from work, unless a man is specifically asking you for help.
Totally true...in today's radically sensitive world, this is a bad idea. I wouldn't even speak of it.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I explained all this to my best friend...he rejected it proudly and has taken strides to show me that it is unnecessary. Ego.
Whatever.

Point is, they have to learn for themselves. Some people just can't or won't accept it.

DonJoel

Don Juan
Reaction score
I gave one book to a friend who I've been coaching for a while. We've been talking about it. It's some harsh truth,
can be rough to have your illusions blown up, but he appreciates it.

I think the key to this is that they have to be somewhat ready to hear it.