Project REDPILL

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IRL I'm surrounded by bluepill beta male faggots. Many of them are semi-aware of their condition and resent it but don't know what to do about it.
I have decided to start a campaign to red pill my IRL mates by passing out copies of "The Rational Male" to guys who might get it. LIke many have
said before: I wish I read that book decades ago.

So to improve my local manosphere, I'm going to buy five copies of RM and give/lend them to men ready for red pill consciousness.
I will post follow ups here, and I welcome anyone who wants to join in this project.
In all probability, you are suffering from red pill rage but it is not your job nor your responsibility to save friends anymore then it is with women. This is indicative of your prospect to be as so foolish as to believe a book can red pill awareness men. It can't. The rational male points out and illuminated the circumstances. The unplugging comes from TRAUMA.

Its nasty breakup or seeing female nature and or hypergamy on tren. A decade +/- of pickup cold approach unplugged me in a way no book can. I highly recommend it but if ANYTHING, yiu will come off as a quack, as a weirdo, and lose what little friends you have. You aren't doing it right.

LEAD BY EXAMPLE. in the words of rich, when the student is ready, the teacher will appear. You have unplugging to do. Game to acquire. Bishs to pull.
I wouldn’t discuss red pill with most blue pill people. At best, you’ll be seen as some wacky conspiracy theorist. At worst, you’ll be seen as a misogynist.
+1

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ah on this times I do remember morpheus explaining the matrix to neo, since the repill analogy came from it, its kinda nice to keep the analogy going with the same source

in this instance, undertand, its not you obligation or duty to explain or made other aware, best you can do is do it, be red pilled and then show then how well you are going, and when asked or in point of a conversation toss your view of the situation with awareness, not hate, or disdain, if you want to more guys to learn you need to lead, you can't lead if you are still struggling to be free from the blue pill view

markfromeurope

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Matrix is a good metaphor nowadays:

Morpheus - very balanced Red Pill with experience that has his **** together
Unplugged Resistance warriors - other Red Pills of different social status
Neo - depressed Blue Pill with intellectual and cognitive potential to become perfect Red Pill
Cypher - Red Pill that hates effects of Red Pill knowledge on his mentality, would like to chase old dreams yet again and forget about the truth
Plugged into System of viarious social stance - lesser and higher Blue Pills, some of them ready to make your life miserable if you will try to override their system/social programming

rando5495

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope. Focus on your own goals and ambitions, and don't let white knights and women distract from the overall bigger picture.

Just finished my first week of an absurdly tiring new job, and seriously what white knights do is so fvcking trivial within context.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope. Focus on your own goals and ambitions, and don't let white knights and women distract from the overall bigger picture.

Just finished my first week of an absurdly tiring new job, and seriously what white knights do is so fvcking trivial within context.
Make sure that job is adding to you. If its harvesting your energy pick a different environments.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I highly recommend that you do not give an unsolicited copy to anyone you work with, no matter how “ready” you think they might be.

In the wrong hands, misperceived and then talked about with others, it could snowball and seriously jeopardize what was once a positive employment/career situation for you.

Best to only hand out to men away from work, unless a man is specifically asking you for help.
Totally true...in today's radically sensitive world, this is a bad idea. I wouldn't even speak of it.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I explained all this to my best friend...he rejected it proudly and has taken strides to show me that it is unnecessary. Ego.
Whatever.

Point is, they have to learn for themselves. Some people just can't or won't accept it.

DonJoel

Don Juan
Reaction score
I gave one book to a friend who I've been coaching for a while. We've been talking about it. It's some harsh truth,
can be rough to have your illusions blown up, but he appreciates it.

I think the key to this is that they have to be somewhat ready to hear it.