Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Project REDPILL

DonJoel

Don Juan
Reaction score
IRL I'm surrounded by bluepill beta male faggots. Many of them are semi-aware of their condition and resent it but don't know what to do about it.
I have decided to start a campaign to red pill my IRL mates by passing out copies of "The Rational Male" to guys who might get it. LIke many have
said before: I wish I read that book decades ago.

So to improve my local manosphere, I'm going to buy five copies of RM and give/lend them to men ready for red pill consciousness.
I will post follow ups here, and I welcome anyone who wants to join in this project.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally speaking it's a bad idea. Your intentions may be good but people don't like being told what to do anyway, especially if it's something as life altering as red pill. I'd tread very carefully, you can come off as a woman hater pretty easily. I'd give the book to people I don't give a **** about, but not my real friends.

More and more men are seeking the red pill after they get their heart broken....you don't need to do it for them. Whether or not they accept it has to be their decision. Interestingly enough, that's the same way it is for women. You can't force a woman to feel a certain way, she needs to come to that realization on her own.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I wish you all the luck in the world. But trying to red pill the blue pill friends and people you know in real life is an uphill battle. They may get mad, blow you off and change the subject, or even turn it around and turn it into a personal attack on you.

Story: I’m a cop and also do the I.T. work at my dept. An officer who I would call blue pill but with a little red pill awareness on politics and general things asked me to reset his password. So I made the password similar to this “OneFemale10-95–“ which means one female arrested and in custody . He asked me “why female?” I said “why you ask?”. He said “it’s funny but kind of sexist “. I said “oh so male would have not been sexist ?” He said “I guess not, I don’t know”. With some laughter I told him well don’t forget your password again because the next one will probably be more offensive than this. He just shook his head and walked away. The point is some people can not take even a small swallow of the red pill when it comes to referencing women.

Serenity

Reaction score
Hmmm, interesting idea. I'll be following this thread, actually curious if it will go down like I think it will.

I could be wrong but I'd imagine a decent amount of men would actually decline such an offer. It may be taken as an insult, that you think they are lesser men since you think they need what is basically a guidebook on how to be a man. The hardest part about this sort of thing isn't reading through it and implementing it, it's overcoming oneself and having the humility to see the error of their ways. That humility seems rather rare, so what often happens is a defensive reaction. Nice guys often have egos and the worst of them have the biggest egos, meaning they're very closed minded and practically impossible to introduce to different concepts.

Basically there's no point going around trying to actively convert people, unless you know exactly who to target. It's not the guys showing the hints of red pill, it's the guys whose blue pill strategy has backfired and they realize their mistake. They need to already be looking for answers, that's when you conveniently give them the book.

Btw, that's also how religious groups often recruit members. Find the weak and vulnerable who's searching for answers and dump the ideology on them, they'll be way more receptive than of their belief structure is perceived to be working just fine.

So you really only have 2 successful strategies. You can make them doubt through some heavy manipulation (gaslighting) over time, then provide the answers (like a cult does) or you can wait until their worlds fall apart by itself (like religions do). Trying to logically convince or just hand a book won't have much of an impact, unless they were already doubting their beliefs.

Anyways, good luck, but don't be one of those pushy people who tries to shove a way of thought down everyone's throats. Nobody likes that, if they decline then just respect it and let it be.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm, interesting idea. I'll be following this thread, actually curious if it will go down like I think it will.

I could be wrong but I'd imagine a decent amount of men would actually decline such an offer. It may be taken as an insult, that you think they are lesser men since you think they need what is basically a guidebook on how to be a man. The hardest part about this sort of thing isn't reading through it and implementing it, it's overcoming oneself and having the humility to see the error of their ways. That humility seems rather rare, so what often happens is a defensive reaction. Nice guys often have egos and the worst of them have the biggest egos, meaning they're very closed minded and practically impossible to introduce to different concepts.

Basically there's no point going around trying to actively convert people, unless you know exactly who to target. It's not the guys showing the hints of red pill, it's the guys whose blue pill strategy has backfired and they realize their mistake. They need to already be looking for answers, that's when you conveniently give them the book.

Btw, that's also how religious groups often recruit members. Find the weak and vulnerable who's searching for answers and dump the ideology on them, they'll be way more receptive than of their belief structure is perceived to be working just fine.

So you really only have 2 successful strategies. You can make them doubt through some heavy manipulation (gaslighting) over time, then provide the answers (like a cult does) or you can wait until their worlds fall apart by itself (like religions do). Trying to logically convince or just hand a book won't have much of an impact, unless they were already doubting their beliefs.

Anyways, good luck, but don't be one of those pushy people who tries to shove a way of thought down everyone's throats. Nobody likes that, if they decline then just respect it and let it be.
What if their wife supports and wirks well with his blue pill viewpoint? If his lifestyle is working he wont want to alter it.

Serenity

Reaction score
What if their wife supports and wirks well with his blue pill viewpoint? If his lifestyle is working he wont want to alter it.
Then it just continues working until it doesn't, then as the good friend that you are you hand him a copy of The Rational Male in his darkest moments, when he's contemplating why his life fell apart. Giving the answers and the tools to rebuild stronger than before.

It does depend on what you mean by "works well"... If the friend is clearly showing contempt and various passive aggressive behaviors over his situation with a woman/wife it might be helpful to probe him a bit. Like asking why he accepts being treated that way, preferably shortly after a specific situation when his irritation is still fresh. On the other hand if a guy pays no mind at all and is genuinely satisfied with his relationship and life, despite what you may perceive as women disrespecting him, then there's not much you can really do. It's only if he dislikes it, but doesn't have the balls to confront it that you have a shot at changing them early, or when their world breaks, but that's technically speaking not early.

To some guys the blue pill mindset will work most of their life, if not even their entire life. A smaller subset of those guys live in complete denial and continue believing in their ideals, even after everything has gone to sh!ts. Those guys are mentally ill and need more than a friend with a book to get their head straight though.

Bottom line, people don't need or want a solution to a problem they're not having and don't believe they'll have. Trying to convince them it is or will become a problem is from their perspective you trying to create a problem for them, which obviously doesn't go over well. Very few guys will have the foresight to accept red pill before any problem arises, but they would probably not struggle much anyways if their situation ever came close to problematic.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then it just continues working until it doesn't, then as the good friend that you are you hand him a copy of The Rational Male in his darkest moments, when he's contemplating why his life fell apart. Giving the answers and the tools to rebuild stronger than before.

It does depend on what you mean by "works well"... If the friend is clearly showing contempt and various passive aggressive behaviors over his situation with a woman/wife it might be helpful to probe him a bit. Like asking why he accepts being treated that way, preferably shortly after a specific situation when his irritation is still fresh. On the other hand if a guy pays no mind at all and is genuinely satisfied with his relationship and life, despite what you may perceive as women disrespecting him, then there's not much you can really do. It's only if he dislikes it, but doesn't have the balls to confront it that you have a shot at changing them early, or when their world breaks, but that's technically speaking not early.

To some guys the blue pill mindset will work most of their life, if not even their entire life. A smaller subset of those guys live in complete denial and continue believing in their ideals, even after everything has gone to sh!ts. Those guys are mentally ill and need more than a friend with a book to get their head straight though.

Bottom line, people don't need or want a solution to a problem they're not having and don't believe they'll have. Trying to convince them it is or will become a problem is from their perspective you trying to create a problem for them, which obviously doesn't go over well. Very few guys will have the foresight to accept red pill before any problem arises, but they would probably not struggle much anyways if their situation ever came close to problematic.
Some of the blue pillers get treated well. So within their lifestyle their missing nothing. Red pill wont even be logical until the situation flips. All blue pill lifestyles wont nuke.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I highly recommend that you do not give an unsolicited copy to anyone you work with, no matter how “ready” you think they might be.

In the wrong hands, misperceived and then talked about with others, it could snowball and seriously jeopardize what was once a positive employment/career situation for you.

Best to only hand out to men away from work, unless a man is specifically asking you for help.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Red pill makes sense for men that get used and abused and cant understand why their kindness is taken for granted and their good treatment met with contempt.

DonJoel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good feedback all. I'm only going to give the book to men I think might be ready to handle it based on prior conversations.
The redpill is bitter at first, but once you get it it mostly makes life easier and better.

It's really hard letting go of the fantasies that men have about women though. Men so desperately want to believe in romantic
love. I suspect men's love fantasies about women are far more extensive than their sex fantasies about women. That's not necessarily
a bubble they want popped.

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember when I first became red pill aware so to speak. I thought I had figured out the secret to life and thought that others would be grateful to share my wisdom.

I was wrong!

Instead of drawing them closer they shunned me. Stopped inviting me round their house because "I made them think". It was a shock and only isolated me when I needed all the support I could get.

Think twice and think again. People will change for one of two reasons.

1) They learn enough to where they want to change on their own terms.
2) They experience enough pain to where they have to change.

It's difficult standing on the sidelines and watching people you care about making big mistakes that will drive them to missery. But you know what? **** them! Let them learn as you did. Alone and unaware.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a guy I've literally been counseling for almost a decade who I found out recently secretly believes I'm some sort of misogynist lol... If they have the deep-seated belief that women can do no wrong there's nothing you can do to change that regardless of what they tell you to your face.
Same. These people do not want to see the hard truth. When I mentioned red pill to them they would always respond with the “who hurt you” line. Now, they ask me how do I date and have sex with so many hot women. Screw em

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We will convert very few with one-on-one conversations. The thing to do that will work for many over a period of time is to send them here.

Our personal friends and acquaintances are unlikely to perceive the conversation without personal bias about us. The message therefore gets lost and we come off as "misogynists".

We should be giving them the url to sosuave and inviting them in, in droves. "A prophet is not without honor except in his hometown and in his own household"...

DonJoel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Same. These people do not want to see the hard truth. When I mentioned red pill to them they would always respond with the “who hurt you” line. Now, they ask me how do I date and have sex with so many hot women. Screw em
"Where did the bad woman touch you?", said one blue pill.

DonJoel

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn’t discuss red pill with most blue pill people. At best, you’ll be seen as some wacky conspiracy theorist. At worst, you’ll be seen as a misogynist.
Heh, yeah. It's hard to separate redpill on women from going at least partial CT. Once you realize the emperor is not wearing his shirt it gets easier to see that other articles of clothing are missing too.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IRL I'm surrounded by bluepill beta male faggots. Many of them are semi-aware of their condition and resent it but don't know what to do about it.
I have decided to start a campaign to red pill my IRL mates by passing out copies of "The Rational Male" to guys who might get it. LIke many have
said before: I wish I read that book decades ago.

So to improve my local manosphere, I'm going to buy five copies of RM and give/lend them to men ready for red pill consciousness.
I will post follow ups here, and I welcome anyone who wants to join in this project.
In all probability, you are suffering from red pill rage but it is not your job nor your responsibility to save friends anymore then it is with women. This is indicative of your prospect to be as so foolish as to believe a book can red pill awareness men. It can't. The rational male points out and illuminated the circumstances. The unplugging comes from TRAUMA.

Its nasty breakup or seeing female nature and or hypergamy on tren. A decade +/- of pickup cold approach unplugged me in a way no book can. I highly recommend it but if ANYTHING, yiu will come off as a quack, as a weirdo, and lose what little friends you have. You aren't doing it right.

LEAD BY EXAMPLE. in the words of rich, when the student is ready, the teacher will appear. You have unplugging to do. Game to acquire. Bishs to pull.
I wouldn’t discuss red pill with most blue pill people. At best, you’ll be seen as some wacky conspiracy theorist. At worst, you’ll be seen as a misogynist.
+1

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ah on this times I do remember morpheus explaining the matrix to neo, since the repill analogy came from it, its kinda nice to keep the analogy going with the same source

in this instance, undertand, its not you obligation or duty to explain or made other aware, best you can do is do it, be red pilled and then show then how well you are going, and when asked or in point of a conversation toss your view of the situation with awareness, not hate, or disdain, if you want to more guys to learn you need to lead, you can't lead if you are still struggling to be free from the blue pill view