Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Project - laid bare

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Currently working on a dating project and doing market research

Firstly i created a female swipe app account ( hinge) to survey the male landscape

I used the most stereotypical insta girl i could find a HB8/9 by most basic male standards , i tried to match the profile with as many different "types" as i could

Points outlined below

1) To my surprise a lot of the male accounts i came across had fairly well constructed profiles in regards to pictures , some guys were using voice prompts ( think if done correctly this can set you apart and convey confidence )

2) A big thing i noticed was a lot of guys were using exactly the same dating profile archetype with a vast majority wanting to present themselves as this funny nice guy persona who loves food and dogs.

3) Buzzwords constantly being used i literally lost count of the amount of times i saw the words "coffee , spontaneous, carefree , travelling , honesty, Netflix , sleep, dog, gym" in profiles

4) about 70% of the profiles i came across said they were 6ft or 6ft+ ( speaking to a female friend height fishing seems to be rife)

5) 30% of matches haven't even started a conversation

6 ) about 30% of matches went straight into simp mode , ( i fully understand why this turns chicks off fast)

7) the other 40% were just engaging in basic small talk or agreeing with anything i said , i'm yet to come across one conversation that would have stimulated my imaginary pu$$y

8) Guys using emojis in conversation a lot , naturally a form of expression in text but some were communicating over excitement and in some cases came across childlike
(strangely i never see females using too many)

9 ) Nobody really seemed to have any idea where they fitted on the male value scale .....

Conclusion - I was expecting the simping to be a lot worse but so far everything seems to be very very boring nobody has stuck their neck on the line yet and mentioned anything remotely controversial , as i said above an awful lot of guys are trying extremely hard to present themselves as this nice funny genuine guy but as a result the conversations are so monotone

"Hey "

"Hey how are you"

"some generic reference to a prompt on the profile"

" how's your day going"

"tell me about your passions

"So what are you looking for"

I'm not sure when the art of conversation died exactly or maybe people just really struggle to be original these days but it's really not difficult to see why most of these matches lead to absolutely nothing

Next up I'm going to use a generic insta guy and see if the girls come up with anything different

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yup, that's why I tend to do so well...I actually carry on conversations with them and come across as a fun, cool, exciting guy and then ask them to meet up within the first 5 messages. Works like a charm. Then all you have to do is be the same person when they meet and you are pretty much in like Flint.

The male options for women are so bad these days just being normal and fun will get you laid like a rockstar unless you really have issues.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, that's why I tend to do so well...I actually carry on conversations with them and come across as a fun, cool, exciting guy and then ask them to meet up within the first 5 messages. Works like a charm. Then all you have to do is be the same person when they meet and you are pretty much in like Flint.

The male options for women are so bad these days just being normal and fun will get you laid like a rockstar unless you really have issues.
How do you open them? I assume it's not one the ones bingo listed.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Years ago I made a fake female account on OkCupid. 150 messages within the first 3 days.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya mfs weird
The only way i can attempt to change the absolute state the dating market is currently in is too deep dive right in and understand all the pain points and dynamics from both sexes

I dont particularly want to be cat fishing random guys , i'd rather be watching secret life at the zoo or in the gym but there we are needs must i am doing society a big favour in the long run

How do you open them? I assume it's not one the ones bingo listed.
You don't need to "open" them you are in a virtual environment where she has already displayed a mutual interest

IRL you can use the generic phrases i listed because as you are saying them there is about 5-10 layers of sub-communication going on between you and her that neither of you even realise

Online this obviously doesn't happen so they just come across as boring and unimaginative

If you must use online honestly dont ask her anything

literally just tell her something, anything

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually respond to something in their profile and then ask how their day/week/weekend has been depending on when I am sending the message
This is the best way to engage. While I do not do OLD my playboy buddy does and he gets laid All. The Time. He does exactly what @BackInTheGame78 notes above.

My buddy is 6’2” and a good looking charming silver fox so that doesn’t hurt at all and he has mastered banter over text. Mastered it cold. He is also highly intelligent and has a quick mind & quick wit and utterly does not care how any individual woman perceives him.

And he also sets up an initial meet very quickly. Then he warms them up until they meet with his banter.

He’s had women fly in and also drive more than 4 hours to meet him. He’s THAT skilled.

But he starts off interactions just as above.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This is the best way to engage. While I do not do OLD my playboy buddy does and he gets laid All. The Time. He does exactly what @BackInTheGame78 notes above.

My buddy is 6’2” and a good looking charming silver fox so that doesn’t hurt at all and he has mastered banter over text. Mastered it cold. He is also highly intelligent and has a quick mind & quick wit and utterly does not care how any individual woman perceives him.

And he also sets up an initial meet very quickly. Then he warms them up until they meet with his banter.

He’s had women fly in and also drive more than 4 hours to meet him. He’s THAT skilled.

But he starts off interactions just as above.
I kinda thought that would be common sense that would be what to do but apparently it isn't.

Seems most guys want to put no effort in and send no value canned messages then complain they get no results.

Like anything else in life you get out what you put in.

And of course the excuses will flow like "the juice isn't worth the squeeze" and "I'm too busy to do that" and whatever the excuse du jour is, but at the end of the day, I either do something to be the best at it or I don't do it at all.

Also, I'm 5'8", average looking(but I have a muscular build with broad shoulders) and I do pretty well for myself.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did a similar experiment many years ago, honestly so many guys were either trying to be your pen pal or didn't know how to carry a comversation like a normal human being.

My style was pretty to the point but it did line me up with alot of dates.

Me: Hi
Girl: Hi
Me: Hey, I think you are pretty attractive. How's OLD treating you so far?
Girl: <insert text here>
Me: Respond abit. Anyway, I'd like to meet you for a coffee this week. How about xxx time/date?
Girl: Yes (I get her number and take it offline) / No (I eject)