Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Project for Bigdave

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@bigdave17 I was curious if you wanted to give back to the community here at sosuave. Your expertise as a car salesman could lead to others potentially reaching success and an increase of income. Would you be willing to create a guideline and answer questions on how you got started, and how to succeed as a car salesman?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
@bigdave17 I was curious if you wanted to give back to the community here at sosuave. Your expertise as a car salesman could lead to others potentially reaching success and an increase of income. Would you be willing to create a guideline and answer questions on how you got started, and how to succeed as a car salesman?

i dunno how good my advice would be

i work at a great place with a great payplan...and I've worked obsessively hard for 6 years to improve my skills

you can't make the money I make at average dealership

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
For common passenger cars it's highly dependable on brand perception and ability of manufacturers to produces newer models.

There will be fewer pure car salesman in the future when everything is fully integrated with technology.

However salesman would be needed to sell exotic cars, prime movers, marine engines 150hp above, gensets 250kva and above.

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

i work at a great place with a great payplan...and I've worked obsessively hard for 6 years to improve my skills

Fair enough. I still think you should give it a shot. Even a fraction of your success at an average dealership would be an income increase for the average American. What got you into car sales and how did it turn into a passion?

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
Fair enough. I still think you should give it a shot. Even a fraction of your success at an average dealership would be an income increase for the average American. What got you into car sales and how did it turn into a passion?
As much as this forum has helped him out, you'd think he'd at least entertain the idea. It shows you the type of guy he is. As if it wasn't evident all along.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Come on dude, throw the guys a bone at least

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
Come on dude, throw the guys a bone at least
Yeah very simple. As I have stated several times before, he is a parasite. His MO is to take as much as possible and then destroy his host. So he's below a parasite.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
As much as this forum has helped him out, you'd think he'd at least entertain the idea. It shows you the type of guy he is. As if it wasn't evident all along.

You have to find a very busy, high volume, excellent, professional, good pay plan dealership

work very hard - be extremely efficient. Spend as little time as possible with each customer while being as charismatic/likable as possible
maximize profit when you get a good customer
do good follow up so you get repeat business

there is so much to teach that it's hard to cover it all. You have to go step to step

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
You have to find a very busy, high volume, excellent, professional, good pay plan dealership

work very hard - be extremely efficient. Spend as little time as possible with each customer while being as charismatic/likable as possible
maximize profit when you get a good customer
do good follow up so you get repeat business

there is so much to teach that it's hard to cover it all. You have to go step to step
See, that wasn't so hard. Took you what, 30-45 seconds to write that up?

Try more of that, encourage others, offer some constructive advice when guys ask.

And just as importantly STOP BEING A COMPLAINING D1CK TO THE ENTIRE FORUM WHEN EVERYONE HAS BENT OVER BACKWARDS TO TRY TO HELP YOU.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
See, that wasn't so hard. Took you what, 30-45 seconds to write that up?

Try more of that, encourage others, offer some constructive advice when guys ask.

And just as importantly STOP BEING A COMPLAINING D1CK TO THE ENTIRE FORUM WHEN EVERYONE HAS BENT OVER BACKWARDS TO TRY TO HELP YOU.
is there anybody here seriously trying to get in car business?

I'll try to walk you guys step by step

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
is there anybody here seriously trying to get in car business?

I'll try to walk you guys step by step
While I'm back in school for computer science and will most likely become a programmer, it wouldn't be a bad option to get into selling cars if my plan fails. I only do tech support now and it doesn't pay a whole ton of cash.

Give us a top 10 things to know about selling cars. Or a rundown of a day of yours.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
While I'm back in school for computer science and will most likely become a programmer, it wouldn't be a bad option to get into selling cars if my plan fails. I only do tech support now and it doesn't pay a whole ton of cash.

Give us a top 10 things to know about selling cars. Or a rundown of a day of yours.

**** man there is so much to learn. I only want to go through it if there's someone seriously interested in car biz

2 biggest things is learning body language and making people like you by coming across as very chill/genuine

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Nice, another Computer Science major. I’m studying the same thing.