Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Prohormones and Voice Change

Glassjaw

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone know if taking a pro hormone like 1-AD will change your voice (make it deeper)? I happen to be a singer and I don't want my voice to change. But I'm thinking of taking Ergopharm 1-AD, unless of course you would totally advise against it.

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Glassjaw
Does anyone know if taking a pro hormone like 1-AD will change your voice (make it deeper)? I happen to be a singer and I don't want my voice to change. But I'm thinking of taking Ergopharm 1-AD, unless of course you would totally advise against it.
If you want to sing for a living i wouldnt risk taking it. Its pretty androgenic. You might be able to get away with taking a low dose like 200mgs per day. If you have your heart set on doing a pro hormone cycle try some topical nor-androstenediol. OR take 600mg of 1-ad with 800mgs of 4ad and just start a metal band. :)

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would never take prohormones. If I was that interested in getting huge I would get educated on steriods and take them instead. I wouldn't want to f*ck around with those wanna be steriods and get mediocore results when I could use the real deal and get guaranteed results with the same risk of side effects.

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wheelin&dealin
I would never take prohormones. If I was that interested in getting huge I would get educated on steriods and take them instead. I wouldn't want to f*ck around with those wanna be steriods and get mediocore results when I could use the real deal and get guaranteed results with the same risk of side effects.
It would be better and cheaper if you dont mind breaking the law.